Chapter 9 Bloody Rose

Soon as Jarod left, I saw Alex walking in. I took a quick glance over at the table seeing a sticky note with digits. As Alex walks in he see's the number on the table asking "Who's number is that?" I said with a quick answer "The doctors." I say second guessing my answer. 

An hour as past and Alex leaves the room. Minutes after I feel asleep I dream about Jarod. As he's caring me in his muscular arms, with his gorgeous hazel eyes. As he's looking down at me with lust. He leans in for a kiss.

Then I abruptly woke to the doctors voice ready to give me instructions to leave the hospital. Alex was standing there listening to the doctor waiting to take me...or what was left of it that is. As we drove to my house I thought how Jarrod made me feel as he carried me. As I sit there thinking and looking out the window Alex says "So about your mom..." Alex says with a lump in his throat. "What about her?" I say with unease in my voice. "During Drews rampage, your mother was hit and....." I cut him off before he could finish "So she's gone " Tears falling down my face I don't feel sad I just feel like she is in a better place I'm in now. 

We reached my house and Alex helped me inside then I asked him to leave politely he left shortly after. As I walked around the house I'm balling memories of mine and my mothers lives here. Then I pack up my things and bring them outside as I bring my last things out and some of my mothers I put gasoline all over the house and lite the house on fire. I stood there with confusion of who I should call. "Alex or Jarrod, Alex or Jarrod, Alex or Jarrod." I thought over and over who I should call.

 I finally made a decision and decided to call Alex and tell to take me to a hotel. I don't know if it's because I knew him longer or it was because I love him. I call Alex and he comes and picks me up and we drive to the hotel as we drive there the car was completely silent. Neither of us had any words to say we arrived at the hotel and he helped me get a room and set up my mailing address.

Alex leaves after he gets me settled in my room. I lie in my bed as I fall asleep I dream about Jarrod and Alex fighting. As they were fighting and as they fought I was trying to stop them and they accidentally hit me in the head and I abruptly wake up and answer the door and a man asked me what my name was I said with a quiet voice "Adeline" and he hands me some papers and says"sorry for your loss" with a heavy voice and walked away.

I go back into my room and sit on the bed and read the papers the one on top was a letter from my mom said "My dear sweet Adeline I'm sorry for drinking but ever since your father died I couldn't control it any longer. I wanted you to know something but only after I died could I muster the courage to tell you. Adeline Alex is your brother."

I stop reading and sit there and think to myself. "My brother?!" Then I go back to reading. "You were fraternal twins but your father and I could not take care of you both of you so we gave him to Samsuns desperately wanted a child. We were so sad to tp give him up but we had no choice ." I stop reading so that I could think this over "My Brother."