Chapter 6 On the road again

I didn't know where to go, I was lost. Thinking to myself "Don't go back." I arrived at my school and went inside. I didn't even bother going to class. "Adeline!" Rachel said with high pitched voice. She came up to me and hugged me. "Why weren't you here in the last few days? and Why do you have a suitcase?" She asked with a worried look. I looked at her with the saddest look "I'm leaving." I said trying not to cry. "But you just got here," Rachel said with disappointment. "It's hard to explain I have to leave. Have you seen Alex around?" I asked curiously. "Ya come with me I'll show you." She said sadly. "There he is," Rachel said. "Thank you for everything, Rachel. "Alex?" I asked. He turned around with a big smile on his face.

He hugged me with joy. "I thought I'd never see you again," Alex said. "That's why I came here to see you," I said with sadness. "Look I have to leave far away from here, my mother as done a horrible thing. " I said quietly. "Let me come with you, we can run away together," Alex said with joy. I looked at him "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head yes, he kissed me right then and there. "Well we must be going I can't stay for very long," I said quickly. Alex gathered his things and said our goodbye's to Rachel. Alex and I walked off until we could find us a ride to take us far away from here. "I Love you, Adeline," Alex said looking at me. I stopped and looked at him. "I love you too Alex," I said looking straight into his eyes. He pulled my body towards him and kissed me. He took my hand and started to walk towards nowhere.