Chapter 8- Bonding and Outing!

A/N:Guys i don't own anything the song and the video this is all on the owners
*It was the morning before their gradution and dove woke up first of all the group.

Dove:*Rubbing her eyes because the sunlight striking her eyes. Ugh.... Goodmorn- Um oh they must have not wake up yet oh well better prepare our breakfast.
*She runs downstairs and cooks the food. After a while sue was done cooking and she recieved a call from her parents.
/In the call.
Mom:Hey baby how are you and your friends dove.
Dove:It wad great and why do early?
Mom:Well you see you are going to graduate and you see we will no longer stay there we will move to L.A
Two days after.
Dove:Mom why how about my friends and...... and..... and ....... MITCHELL!! ..... i...... i.... can't just leave him he would be he-
Mom:I am so sorry dove but we have too i know leaving your childhood behind there in Seattle is hard but we need to darling.
Dove:*Tearing up and almost breaks down. Um.... ok ok mom i completely understand it so good bye.
*And before her mom could say anything she end the call and breaks down and upstairs sofia woke up with mitchell.

Sofia:Um hey um where's *Before she could finish she heard a scream.
Sofia:Is that dove?
Mitchell:Lets go to her she might be in trouble.
*They run downstairs and saw dove in the floor crying to death.
Mitchell:Dove hey is anything wrong?
Dove:No i.... i..... have to tell all of you don't .
Mitchell and Sofia:Yes dove!
Dove:Well you see my mom called this morning and she told me that we are moving in two days after my graduation and that i don't want to loose all of you guys and ........ and *Before she could finish sofia and mitchell hugs her tightly.
Sofia:I know that it is hard but for us but mitchell should be panicking right now
*S
She said trying to make dove laugh and mitchell played along.
Mitchell:*He said standing and Crying like a baby. Wheeeeehhh!!!! Don't leave me mommy!
Dove:*Laughs hard
Mitchell:That's the happy dove that we know.
*Then cameron nekoette booboo and Baby Veronica appeard.
Cameron and booboo:Um hey guys we were wondering why is mitchell calling you mommy.
Mitchell:A lllooooooooong story is this going to be let's eat breakfast and i will tell you everything.
*They ate their breakfast and mitchell and sofia explain everything.
Cameron:Well we will all miss you even veronica she won't see you and remember you.
Dove:Yeah bit still i have time so let's make use of the time bonding.
Booboo:Yeah and how about you and mitchell?
Dove:We could just be VERY VERY VERY close friends agree mitchell?
Mitchell: Yes oh very yes *He said almost broke his heart.
Dove:Well um soo l-
Cameron:Oh veronica let's get you home and also neko and take a bath neko.
Sofia:Can i bathe Veronica.
Cameron:Yes you may now go she is getting cranky.
Sofia:Yes! *She said jumping up and dowm.
Dove:Haha now after we drop the kids let's go have some starbucks and go to a movie theater and well go to a special place to have a picknick. This is special to me and mitchell now we both going to share it to all of you.
Mitchell:Great now let's get ready and we should be good.
Dove:Ok
*They all take a bath and wear their clothes.
Sofia wore a mickey mouse blouse with tight jeans.
Booboo wore a casual pollo and denim.
Cameron wore Tight jeans and T-shirt that says "Count me on"
Mitchell wore casual pollo shirt with checkerd patter and blue-ish denim.
Dove wore an white shirt and jean like jacket with a white short skirt.
And the kids wore cute little dresses.

Dove:So we are all settled?
All:Yeah!
*The drop the kids and said their goodbyes and left the kids with cams parents.
Cameron:So come let's just get some starbucks and after we will have the movie and last but not the least the surprise picknick spot.
Dove:Now come on let's get goin'
*They got to starbuck and they talked for and hour and they left then after they go to the cinema and watch a movie then after the movie they come out of the cinema crying well dove and sofia only.
Sofia and Dove:Jonn why did you leave marry. *Both cried and cried and cameron and mitchell comforts them even they wanted to laugh so hard.
Mitchell:Oh cheer up sofia and dove.
Cameron:Yeah sofia now come let's have a lunch picknick in the special plays that you told us.
Dove:Ok *Stops crying
*They all went to the park and they all was shocked.
Cameron:Um why the park um this isn't it right?
Mitchell and Dove: NOPE! Well not yet come to this path of dried roses.
Dove:I can't believe people haven't found this place yet um litterly there is petals that leads there people.
Mitchell:Yeah!* he laugh
*Then dove remembers their first date.Then she leans on mitchell's shoulder while thinking of the good times and mitchell saw her.
Mitchell:Um hey you ok?
Dove:Yeah i am just thinking of the good times that we have the whole year and ....... *Her smile fades and turns to a frown.
Mitchell:And what?
Dove:And all of this comes to the end *Let's her tears roll down her face.
Mitchell:Hey atleast!
Dove:Yeah!
*Then they arrived at the spot that mitchell brought dove on their first date.
Sofia Cameron and Booboo:Wow this is.......
Cameron:Amazing!
Mitchell:Well since we are here how about let's get started.
All:Yeah!
*They talked and talked and talked for hours and didn't relized it was pass 3:00.
Dove:Oh we better go home guys.
All:Yeah and it is already afternoon.
Sofia:The day seems to go fast huh?!
All:Yes!
Dove:Come let's go.
*They go back to the park and said their farewells and go home.

A/N:Hope you liked this chapter!
~Cleriahn💜✌