Chapter 22-Wedding day and happily ever after.

A/N:I am going to cry when i finish the story but i have made a new book that is "Your problem Our problem many adventures friends forever"
Enjoy the last chap.

It was the day of dove and mitchell's wedding day and dove was in her house with the cast sarah and others and her mom was in room getting her dress done.

Dove:I can't believe it! Today is just a fantasy!
Sofia:Oh believe it!!!!
SarahI cannot wait for you to have a cute child!!!
Brenna:Slowdown sarah she is still getting used to it so don't stress her but seriously make cute ones!!
Dove:Hahah!
Julia:AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CLERIAHN IS GOING TO PART OF THE FAMILY EEEKKKKK!!!!
Mom:Dove i still remember the day i married your father.
Dove:So what does it feel like to be a mother and a wife.
Mom:At first hard but when time passed it will be soon easy as apple pie!
Julia and dove:APPPLE PIIIEEEE!!!!
Dianne:OMG DOVE YOU LOOK STUNING!
Dove:Thankyou!
Dianne:We have a visitor!!
Cameron:Hey dove!
Dove:Hey!
Cameron:Mitchell wanted to give this to you personally but he can't cause his mother told him it was bad luck!
Mom:It is cameron!
Cameron:No wonder!
Dove:*Sniffs the roses. It's beautiful thankyou tell mitchell thankyou!
Cameron:Bye also tayla is here!
Tayla:DOOVVVEEEYY!!!
Dove:TAYYYYLLLLEEEEEEY
*They hugged!
Tayla:You look amazing!
Dove:Well i got to go wear my dress so yeh see ya!
Tayla:See ya!

*Dove changed her clothing and went to the cathedral *I mean so fancy!!!

Mom:You look amazing!
Dove:Thanks!

Meanwhile in mitchell's house.

Dad:Son i am so proud of you!
*Cleriahn bursting to the room and jumping on mitchell's bed!
Cleriahn:AHHHHHHHHHHH MISS DOVEEEY IS GOING TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY ALSO JULIA AND ALSO MMMMMMYYYYYYY LIFFFFEEEEE ISSSSS PEEEEEERRRFFFECT!!!!!!!!! AND ALSO MITCHELL PLEASE MAKE SOME CUTE BABIES I MEAN IT PROMISE ME OR I'LL DIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!
Mom:Slowdown missy you are just killing the spirit today!
Dad:Cleriahn don't stress your brother out!! Please!
Cleriahn:FIIIIINNNEEE!!!!
*Runs to the room and stormed out of the room and was poutting! Mitchell followed.

Mitchell:Okay i promise!!
Cleriahn:YAY!!!!*She huggs him. It is going to be supppppeeeerr cuteeeee!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!
Mitchell:How you get ready it is alsmost time go!!!!
*Pushing her to her room and dad saw what he did!
Dad:Oh really you promised huh!?
Mitchell:Yup! I bet that it will be cuter than what she think.
Mom:Cleriahn get your purple dress here now!!
Cleriahn:OKAYYYY!!!! *She said singging the last letter.

~~~~~~~~~Skip timmee~~~~~~~~
On to the vows:

Mitchell:On the moment i first saw you i know that you were the one. The one i would be spending my whole entire life with. Even we had seperate before and had some couple of fights i never had give up on us. I will never will. As soon to be your husband i promise to never let you go and will always be there no matter what happens. For better for worst.
*Mitchell slid the ring in her finger.
Dove:Mitchell from the first time i saw you we were young but i still know that you were the one. The one who will be my everything the one who loves me until the end of our time. To have a family together.And most of all we have been through alot but we stayed strong *She cries. I never would have imagine that today will ever come. *The people cries. And i would always be there for you and forever and for our future family *They laughed. But always remember today i vowed that i will always love you until death do us apart.
*She slid the ring to his finger
Preist:Do you Chloe Celeste A. Hosterman take Mitchell R. Hope as your lawfully wedded husband!
Dove:I do!!
Preist:Do you Mitchell R. Hope take Chloe Celeste A. Hosterman as your lawfull

y wedded wife.
Mitchell:I do!!!!
Preist:Now i pronounce you as Man and wife.
You may now kiss the bride.
*Mitchell and dove took a breathe and mitchell kiss the bride the end!!!!!

You think that this is the end of the story did you!

It was after the cermony everybody was in the dance floor dancing and mitchell and dove were asked to dance for the first time as a couple.

Host:Mr and Mrs. Hope can we your families and friends witness your first dance as a Mr. And Mrs. Hope?
Mitchell:Ready!
Dove:Ready!
*They danced in the dance floor and the music was Do you know my name XO-IQ IN MAKE IT POP i do not own the song.
Mitchell:The song on our first prom.
Dove:Oh the fun times.
Mitchell:I always remember the day that i companied you to prom and our first kiss and date.
Dove:I never thought that this will happen when you were with tayla.
Mitchell:Me too but in the bright side we are now and....-
Dove:Forever will be called
Dovell:*Same time. Mr.and Mrs.Hope!

*They danced until the music ends and then after an hour they went to sleep as official MR.AND MRS.HOPE
(OOOH I BET THEY DID THEIR PROMOSE TO JULIA AND CLERIAHN HEHEHE CUTE

..........BABIES!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

THE END.
HAPPILY EVER AFTER ALL.

A/N:YAY NOW THAT I COULD SAY THIS IT IS OFFICIALLY HAPPILY EVER AFTER AHHHHHH!!!!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL I WILL STILL UPDATE AND I ALREADY PUB. AN NEW BOOK

"Our problem your problem many adventures friends forever"

LONG TITLE HUH!?
Lol........
Thankyou for reading my book and make sure to read my other book!

And this is Cleriahn signing out for the last time in this book.

~Cleriahn💜✌💙