Chapter 21-The premiere night of descendants and special surprise!

*It was the date of the premiere of descendants in Los Angeles,California. All was in the purple carpet premiere and the cast were arriving. There were many people and other stars.

*A limo parked outside and dove was in it and followed by mitchell and sofia and the others. And when they first step on the red carpet they were flashed with lost of photographers and host interviewed them.

Brooke:Hey dove and oh my! Look at the princesess and princesses outfits!
Cast:Thankyou!
Jocellyn:So tell me what is your fellings now?
Sofia and Zach:It is just wonderfull!
Sarah and booboo:It is just amazing!
Brenna and the others:Sooooo fun to do it was amazing super!
Dovell:It is just nerve wreking! That one day we were just filiming descendants then right now we are here at the premiere talking to you!
Brooke and Jocellyn:Hahaha really was it really hard to do?
Mitchell:It was hard on the part of the coronation i was just like "Why is this happening" especially cause we fight!
Brooke:Now it's intresting to hear!
*They all laughed talked laugh then talk then you know what i mean then they were all called to go inside of the theater.

Sarah:That's our cue!
All:It was nice meeting you bye
Brooke and jocellyn:Bye

*Then they went inside and saw kenny with kristin chenoweth drinking punch and talking.

Dove:Hey "Mom"!
Kristin:Hi "Mal"
Mitchell:Hi kenny!
Kenny:Hey guys are you botg excited about the movie!?
Dovell:Nervous.
Krisnny:Okay see ya inside!
*Kristen and Kenny!
Dovell:Bye!

*Dove and mitchell got inside and they saw a pretty familiar face.

Dove:Ryan!
Ryan:Hey dove how are you!
Dove:Sorry anout last time!
Ryan:Aww it was nothing! I know that you were hurt!
Mitchell:Hey bro
*They bro hug.
Mitchell:Who are you with!?
Ryan:Tayla of course "My" future bride!
Dovell:You what i an so happy for you!!!!
Mitchell:Can i tell you something tyan it's about later in the after party!
Ryan:Okay!
*Mitchell pushed ryan aside and told him about a plan that the other cast know! Excpt.dove.
Mitchell:Ryan i am going to propose to dove later can you help me with one thing!
Ryan:Congratz and also what is it!?
Mitchell:I want you to later lead all of the people in the garden in the back of the place okay i prepare something for her! And make sure to cover dove's eyes and make sure you tell tayla cause she is going to be the one who will tell the people to go there okay!
Ryan:Okay!
*They come to dove which already was hugging and talking to tayla!

Dove:You are so fab. Tonight tayl!
Tayla:Thankyou you too dove!
Ryan:We should get in there they are calling all of you to go to the front seat now okay bye guys!
Dovell:Bye hope you like the movie!
Tyan:Bye!
Dove:So mitchell what are we gonna do now!
Mitchell:Go in there!
Dove:Okay!
*They got in and the movie started it lasted about 1 hour and they were really shocked of what happend.

Kenny:Guys i just wanna thank all of you for supporting this movie!
*After the speech.
Kenny:Now let's go to the after party which is also kristin's b-day!
*Aplause and hugs form the cast to kenny and kristin.

Mitchell:You go ahead to the after party outside i will just talk to the others.
Dove:See ya!
*She kissed his cheecks "Clèie"

*Mitchell talk to the cast and tyan.
And they were about to launch the plan.

Tyan:Um guys i just wanted to say please go this way especialy dove!
Dove:*She mouthed "Me"
Tyan:Yes you!
Dove:Okay!
*They all go there and lanterns lights were twinkling and the cast were lined up and the song "Marry you by

bruno mars cover by glee was played and the cast danced and singed to the beat and when dove and mitchell sing boy it was great and then at the end of the song mitchell go on one knee and said;

Mitchell:Do you "Chloe Celeste Hosterman"/Dove Cameron make me the happiest man in the wolrd by being my wife?
Dove:*Looked to the people and looked to ryan and tayla who was saying yes and looked to mitchell and her family who was giving thumbs up until she looked to mitchell and shouted;

Dove:Yes i will!!!
*All cheered and they hugged folloed by a long sweet kiss and then the crowed goes wild!!! And then the music "Right here by ironrolay it is a ship music for aarmau but *DON'T MIND THE MUSIC VID JUST THE SONG!! It is so lovely!!

Then they danced and danced and the beaoutiful couple danced and danced their worries away and sofia carson sing love is the name!

A/N:Hope you like this and also this is the second to the last chapter and also so many songs i like them alottt!!!! By the way those songs belong to their rightful owners.

~Cleriahn💜✌