Chapter 9- Till we meet again!

A/N:Guys this might be a sad chappy but the next chapter os going to happy not sad but hope you like it and i do not own this song. Just skip it on 2:04.

~Cleriahn💜✌

*It was was the day Dove was leaving for L.A and she is getting ready to enter the airport. Sofia and the others accompanied her to the airport.

Sofia:So dove this is goodbye! *She said while crying.
Dove:Hey don't cry!
*Then the others Mitchell, Cameron and Booboo started to cry and huged her.
Dove:Guys your making me cry! *Starts to cry while hugging all of them.
*Then "Global airlines Flight from Seattle to L.A California will be taking flight soon".
Mitchell:So yeah there's your cue. You're going to be late if you don't bord that plane. *He said holding dove's hands.
Dove:Wait I still have something to give all of you!
Booboo:What is it?
Dove:This! *She gives them friendship rings that she made at there sleepover.
Sofia:Dove this is beautiful!
Dove:Thanks!
Mitchell:I have something for you!
Dove:What is it?
Mitchell:This locket! *He gaves her the locket and dove wore it.
Dove:Thankyou so much it means alot for me!
Mitchell;Well better get going you will have a long journey ahead of you!
Dove:Bye guys i hope someday we will meet again.
All:Us too!
*They all cried and hugged when they pulled apart dove goes in to the entrance and all watched as she dissapeared through the crowd.Then they leaved and go home.

*In the plane dove seats near the window and saying goodbye to her childhood.

A/N: I know it's short but later today i am going to update a new chapter.

~Cleriahn💜✌