Chapter 20-A painful tragedy.

A/N:I am so sorry about the feels right now and by the way this happend to dove's father Allan Philip Hosterman R.I.P Mr.Hosterman. I will honor this chapter for you. Sorry for the feels okay!
~Cleriahn💜✌

*Dove was in mitchell's house with the Sarah,Brenna,Cameron,Booboo and Sofia. When she got a call from her mom.

In the convo:
Mom:Sweety you should have someone in this!
Dove:Why what happend mom.
Mom:Sweety it's your dad he got in an car accident and he....he.....-
Dove:By mom!
End convo.

*Dove started to cry and cry and cry until she felt strong muscular hands wrap on her waist.

Mitchell:What happend dove? What did she say? The only time that i have seen you like this when you leave Seattle!
Dove:It's my dad! I......i.....lost....him...!
Brenna:Aw dove you poor thing! Come here we will give you a hug!
Sarah:Dove he was a great man dove he was!
Cameron:I remember the day that my grandpa died *Not so true*
Booboo:I can't even say what you feel right now!
Sofia:I miss my grandma!
Mitchell:Dove.......i don't know what to say........i bet he was a great man and lovely father to you. Even if i just know him for a bit i can see that he was a special one!
Dove:Thankyou guys!
Cleriahn:Don't be sad i mean it's just normal i mean we lost our grandma!
Dove:*Sniffles. You did?
Cleriahn:Yeah!
Dove:How did both of you take it?
Mitchell:We just think positive and that she was in a better and peacful place!
Dove:*Coughs. Mabey i should be happy cause he is now in a better place!
Brenna:Just remember we are always there for you!
Booboo:Cause were rotten!
Sofia,Cameron and Dove:To the core!
Sarah:And if we have a friend in need sisters and brothers by bond,friends by choice!
Dove:Thankyou guys!
*They hugged.*Aww!!!

~~~~~~It was the day of the funeral and dove was giving a speech to her father~~~~~

Dove:Um hello! I know that we are all sad cause my dad just left this world! But for me at first i was so upset then i realized that i should be not mourning him cause he was a fine man he was the best of the best and i know that he was in a better place!*Lets tears drop.
I know that he may kot be here with me and my family but i always know that he will be here in our hearts forever that is all!
*After a while of speeches and an hour past it was gloomy and dark and all was going home.Dove and mitchell were the ones left.

Mitchell:It's pretty dark c'mon dove we should better be going to your house.
Dove:Just a sec!
*Dove came close to the grave and offered three roses for her beloved daddy.
Dove:Okay let's go!
Mitchell:Here an umbrella!
Dove:Thanks!
*In dove's thoughts:
Dad wherever you are now i will always love you.You were the best dad a person or a child can have i love you dad!
*So heartbrokening!!!😭😭
*They went home and rest for they need to accept that the most wonderful and caring person was in a better place!

A/N:I hope you like it! Sorry about the feels! For the ones who lost someone like me i lost my grandma it just popped to my mind that this situation was in the book and that it remind me of my grandma!

~Cleriahn💜✌