Chapter 2: The Turtles

Raph's POV

Oh brother! There hasn't been any crime for a while. It's been that way on our patrols. That is until we see a girl with a baseball bat steal an apple. It was a small offense, but still, I've been dying to kick some shell. We followed her for a while until she stopped. She was about to take a bite when Leo spoke up.

"You shouldn't have stolen that," he said.

She froze but didn't look scared but annoyed.

"Great, you do some good in this city and you get busted for something little," she groaned.

"It's still wrong," Leo responded.

"It's not like I have a choice," she said, about to take a bite.

"If you take a bite out of that apple, I'll break you," I threatened.

"Oh really?" she challenged and bit into it.

I was surprised. She didn't even look scared. We quietly jumped into the alley in the shadows, my anger really rising.

"We're giving you one last chance," Leo warned.

"Ha. I'm sure that I've fought worse than you guys. Come where I can see you and let's find out," she said, biting the apple again.

We exchanged worried glances but shrugged. We stepped out of the shadows. She turned around and looked confused.

"Turtles? Well, this just got interesting," she smirked, throwing the apple behind her and holding her bat out ready to fight.

We took out our weapons ready to fight. Leo charged with his katanas but she easily blocked it. She pushed them up and kicked his plastron causing him to fly back a little. She's a lot tougher than she looks. The others kept fighting and it distracted her long enough for me to grab her from behind and hold my sai at her neck. It drew a little blood I held it that tight. She just chuckled.

"Now why don't a pretty thing like yourself tell us what you're up to?" I said.

"Why don't a handsome thing like yourself figure it out?" she asked.

She then head-butted me and it hurt like shell. I went back a little and we faced each other.

"You think I'm handsome?" I asked, slightly shocked.

"You think I'm pretty?" she smiled a little.

She took a little bit of a beating until she jumped out of the alley and on the rooftop. We went after her but she was gone. I gotta say, she's not bad-looking. I meant for the comment to be a joke but after really looking at her, she was hot. I hope I see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N OMG! Is Raph crushing already? I'm loving it!