Chapter 10: It's Really Happening

TWO MONTHS LATER

Raph's POV

Y/N has been living with us for two months now and we've had a blast. We play pranks on the guys, trained each other, and went on dates every night after our nightly patrols. She's so amazing! I'm still questioning if I'm in love with her. I mean I really like her, but I'm still not sure. I should talk to someone about this even though I'm probably going to regret it.

"Hey Donnie, got a minute?" I asked, walking into the lab.

"Sure, what's up?" he said, not looking away from his little invention.

"I just wanna know this: as you got to know April, you liked her more and more. How'd you know she felt the same way?" I explained.

He looked at me with a confused look and answered, "Maybe a week after we arrived at the farm house. Why?"

"No reason. Just wondering," I replied.

"Wait a minute. You wouldn't be interested in my love life if you weren't starting to have one for yourself. What's this really about?" Donnie smirked.

I hesitated then sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I think I'm falling in love with Y/N and you're one of the only guys who would understand this feeling. I know that Leo and Karai do too, but...," I trailed off.

"I get it. You should tell her how you feel. And if you think she won't feel the same way, then you are so blind," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I thought about it for a minute. She's the one who kissed me during our first kiss. When I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes. We've spent every moment possible together. So, it would make sense. That brought a smile to my face.

"Okay, I'll go talk to her. Thanks, Don," I responded, leaving the lab.

"Anytime, brother," he replied, going back to work.

I went back into my room and grabbed a black box with a necklace in it. It was a silver turtle with a red rhinestone on the shell. I held the box behind my back as I knocked on her door. She opened the door and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey babe. What's up?" she greeted, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Nothing much. I just have something to tell and give you," I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I stepped in her room and closed the door behind me. I faced her and took a deep breath.

"Y/N, I wanted to tell you that...I have fallen in love with you. You make me the happiest turtle in the world. I hope you feel the same way because I can't live without you. You're my world and I don't ever want to lose you," I confessed as I pulled the box, opened it, and took the necklace out.

I saw her start crying with a smile on her face. That definitely made me do the same. She leapt into my arms as she continued to cry.

"I love you too, Raph. I always have," she sobbed.

I was so happy that I twirled her around in the hug. When I set her down, she mashed her soft lips on mine. As I kissed her back, I licked her lips for entrance. But this time, she denied it and just smirked into the kiss. So I took matters into my own hands and squeezed her side. She let out a little yelp and I jammed my tongue in her mouth. She just went with it until we parted to breathe. Our foreheads were touching while we breathed heavily.

"You...are...one...naughty...turtle," she chuckled as she panted.

"Yeah...but...I'm...your...naughty turtle," I smirked as I breathed.

She just smiled and started to take her other necklace off. She turned it into a bracelet and then turned around. I put my necklace around her neck as she looked at it. She turned back to me. We laid on her bed then she leaned into my plastron, one arm around my neck and the other resting on my chest, occasionally tracing my lightning-shaped crack. I just held her in my arms as I kissed her forehead. I wish we could stay like this forever. She's the most amazing person I've ever met and she's all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AWW! This is so beautiful! *cries happily* Haha! But what happens when some drama comes in and it doesn't end pretty? DUHN DUHN DUHN!