Chapter 9: Officially Together

Y/N's POV

I still can't believe Raph did all this for me. I never knew he was so romantic. We ate the pizza, drank the soda, and laid down to gaze at the stars. I couldn't help but stare at him every now and then. Why is he so hot?! Then he caught me staring and I quickly looked away. But I knew he was smirking at me.

"You like what you see?" he asked, flexing his muscles.

When I turned around, I swear I was swooning on the inside and I was blushing madly. I had to sit up to calm myself. Raph chuckled as he sat up. Then he had a serious look on his face.

"Y/N, can I ask what happened to you? Because I've noticed you have scars, but if you don't, that's fine," he asked.

I looked over the rooftops in deep thought and sighed as I told him my story.

"Well, about a year after the Kraang injected me with mutagen, I first started being a vigilante and that's when I was recruited by the Foot clan. The Shredder then asked, no demanded, me to join the Foot. But I refused. He kept threatening me to do so, but I still refused and started to walk out. But then the Foot bots and mutants attacked me and let's just say, I didn't get to kick much butt because my butt was getting kicked. It was to a point where I couldn't walk, much less fight, for a few months. But then when I was crawling away, the Shredder told me my parents would be disappointed in me. At first, I didn't know what he was talking about until he threw a necklace at me. When I looked at it, it was the same necklace that my mother always wore and never took off. I've kept it as a reminder to avenge my family. But I've never had the guts to face him after that because if I do, he might kill me," I explained, holding the necklace that was around my neck.

I shed a few tears telling him this. Then I felt his hand on my cheek and brought to his face as he wiped the tears away.

"Y/N, we've had our share of fighting the Shredder and I promise you, he won't bother you as long as there is breath in my lungs," Raph said, holding my face in both of his hands.

I smiled through tears as I put my hands on his. I kissed the palm of one of his.

"Thank you Raph. I know we've only known each other for two days, but I already know I can trust you," I smiled.

"Thanks. And if you want to, I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend," he blushed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I want to. Heck, I thought you were gonna ask me that during our first fight over the apple," I smirked.

We both laughed at that for a while then we kissed. I missed his lips even though it was only yesterday when we first did it. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. We laid back on the blanket turning it into a full out makeup session. We did this for a while until we couldn't breath. We breathed heavily for a minute. Even after that, he kissed me again. This was in my opinion one of the best parts of the whole night. He set up a whole date just for us to enjoy. No one else, just me and my handsome turtle boyfriend. But I keep asking myself this one thing: am I in love with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Together and happy! I know it may seem too soon, but it's my book. Lol! I'm ready for more stuff to happen!