Chapter 1

December 14

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my brothers hijacked my quality time with the TV and can you believe they literally picked me up and through me off the couch. How wrong is that but I didn't give up watching TV, Dance Academy was starting in 2 minutes I needed to hurry up and fight over the remote with my brothers I mean I have never ever missed an episode and I’m not starting now. The bad news was my dad came home from the shops and just watched us fight I think the reason he didn’t do anything about it was because of what happened the last time and trust me you do not want to hear it is a long and nasty story that ended him up in a foot cast for one week. I asked and shouted at my brothers (aka animals)," Why do you even need the TV it’s not like you actually have something descent to watch!" Zeke said," Have you forgotten how big of a fan I am for WWE. And besides it is not like Dance academy actually has any good bits it's just girls dancing around in a too too thinking there all that" "Take that back" " Make me" "Well you would know it is good if you tried watching it and at least it is interesting and entertaining. All WWE has are sweaty guys trying to do something to each other," "It’s called wrestling," Then finally one of us got the remote and it was ...........'Zeke' that was so not fair they always get everything a few hours ago I baked chocolate cupcakes with vanilla ice cream and when i left it to go get some milk it was all gone all that was left were crumbs. I knew it was Zeke and Josh their face were covered with chocolate and ice cream annoying I know. I have had enough of them two they have been doing this every time so i did the only thing I could to call my BFF Allie. Allies really cool and someone i could trust. Also a girly girl who really cares about her appearance.I called Allie and told it was an emergency then about 2 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring I opened the door since my brothers where to sucked into their show it really irritated me. Anyway it was Allie I asked," How did you get here so fast?" " You said it was an emergency so tell me what happened," "My brothers happened," " Again I’m mean how bad can they be," " Look at them there watching and eating like pig," Allie tilted her head and saw how they were eating Allie said," I'm glad I'm an only child having brothers like that. WOW how have you handle it all your life," " Well i had my mum back then," Allie replied," It must be hard so what’s the plan glue them to their seats or even spray whipped cream on them when there sleeping," " Nah I won't get revenge real hard they won't know what’s hit them c'mon," SO Allie and Emma walked up the stairs to Emma’s room and started planning some ideas of how to get revenge. Allie said;" I know we can fill the milk with  glue," Emma replied," Allie I get your try in to help and all but I need to get back at them real Hard so HARD they would feel it every time they took a breath," As the words left Emma’s mouth she snapped 2 of her pencils in half Emma said ,"whoops," Allie said scared  "Emma are you alright your starting to scare me with your anger how bad could your brothers be," " How bad they can be if my dad weren't here i would tackle them right to the floor. Let’s make this week the worst week of their life," Allie suggested," how about we glue them to their beds ," "Now you’re talking," So Allie and Emma started brain storming some ideas to torture her brothers.........2 hours later Emma and Allie had at least over 80 ideas to torture Emma’s brother Allie said," So which ones are we going to do and please don't say all of them I’m too exhausted from thinking," " But you only thought of one," " Exactly," " Find we will do this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one and this one," " Now I need to get my beauty slepp," Allie fell asleep on the bed before she could even finish her sentence. “Now I need to get ready for my first plan but first I need to catch up on some stuff on my laptop and until Allie finishes her beauty sleep off course ," 30 minutes later Emma finished  just as Allie woke up. Allie said," Wow the best beauty sleep ever," "I’m glad you enjoyed your sleep Allie and now we need to get ready for our first plan are you sleeping over tonight", " Yeh wait what are we going to do at night? " " just wait and see," " I have something in mind for my brothers,"