chapter 6

Zeke and Josh were upstairs discussing how they could get there embarrassing pictures of them from there grandma. Zeke asked Josh ," Why are we dressed in black ," Josh replied," To get into character we don't want anyone to see us," "Then why are you wearing that jumper that grandma knitted us for Christmas last year it's itchy," " IT was the only thing i had okay after  the prank you did to my clothes," Zeke said," Good times ," So the both of them went creeping gently down stairs  unnoticed until Allie asked,' Why are u to on the floor like animals ," Josh explained," Well were trying to get the embarrassing pictures from grandma so  she won't black mail us anymore," Zeke whispered to Josh ," Nice one genius you just blurted our whole plan out to her," Allie said," I'm just going to pretend i didn't hear that," and she walked past then Zeke spotted Grandma's bag he quickly grabbed it and just when they were going to look for it there grandma tapped them on the shoulders and said "' What are u boys doing," Josh replied," Were trying to find those emabrassing pictures of us so you can stop black mailing us,"' Zeke punched Josh in the arm ," Do you mean these,"' They both nodded. Then she handed it to them as she walked she said," By the way, those werent my only copies,"

TO BE CONTINUED