chapter 3

SORRY 4 ANY MISTAKES

PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT OR FOLLOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Allie and Emma were planning another prank for her brothers her dad walked past and saw what they were doing but before he could do anything about it, was too late. Because Zeke and Josh were already dumped with slime. Emma and Allie laughed so hard and they quickly raced downstairs before her brothers chased them or put some of the slime on them. Her dad commanded," You two get cleaned up and get down stairs now!" Meanwhile the girls were downstairs having a facial and talking about her brothers reaction to the prank Allie said, “Did you see Josh's face it was epic?" Emma’s dad came down and didn't look happy he said furiously," Lounge now," Allie said," I'm guessing this is a family moment I'll be upstairs," 15 minutes later Emma and her dad were down stairs waiting for Josh and Zeke to come down Emma projected her voice and said," Hurry up you two it's been half an hour how long can it take to get cleaned up?" Zeke replied," Well I’m sorry but someone used a little bit of too much slime," "As if," Then eventually they came down and sat on the couch Their dad said," I've had enough of these pranks so what i need you to do is stop giving each other pranks sort it out in a mature and less violent way," They all replied," Fine," So they all got up from the couch and carried on with their own business and acted as if they didn't have the family meeting except for their dad and he said," What was I thinking they can never handle it in the mature way I wonder what they’re going to do ?"Emma raced upstairs to where Allie was Allie asked," What idea did your dad have this time," Emma replied," He wants us to handle it the mature way for some odd reason," " As if your brothers don't even know what the word means. So what are you going to do now if you can't do some of the pranks?" "I'm going to call in the big guns just watch this time they'll stop, trust me,"