The big guns

December 16

It was morning and everyone was down stairs eating breakfast and fighting over the lasts bit besides her dad, her dad said to him self," I guess I was right they can never handle it the mature way," Then the door bell rang Emma's dad walked up to the door since the rest of them were busy shouting at each other he opened the door and said surprisingly," Grandma, what a surprise um, what are you doing here," Grandma replied "Well I had Little call from someone asking for some help. So for the last few days I'll be staying here okay so be a sweat heart and carry my bag won't you or do u want me too show everyone that picture of yours when you where in Hawaii," " Um I'll get it don't worry I'm sure that picture should just stay a secret," "Thought so ," So as Grandma entered the house Emma's dad carried Grandma's bag into the House grandma entered the kitchen and said," What's going on hear," They all replied," Grandma," Emma walked up to grandma and gave her a warm hug. Emma said," Grandma it's so good to see you," Grandma replied," I see what you mean about your brothers," So they all walked to the couch and sat down grandma said," So I've bought you a gift. First of all this is for you Zeke," Zeke opened it curiously then when he saw what it was he was shocked he said," Where, where did you get this from," Grandma replied," Let's just say i take this pics in case of an emergency like not treating your sister as good," " You wouldn't," "I would I've friend-ed all of them on face book they think I'm this top jock that's so popular," Then they all started to laugh then grandma spotted Josh laughing and said," You think that's funny would you like to open yours," Josh replied," NO,"