Chapter 2

HI EVERYONE SORRY IF THEIR ANY MISTAKES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:00

Everyone was asleep except for Emma and Allie. Allie asked," Why are we going to screw drive their knobs of their doors it wasn't on the list," Emma replied," Remember on picture day," "Yeah your hair was a mess until I did some Allie magic," "Exactly it's because of them they hogged the bathroom so when they wake up they won't be able to open their doors and I will use the bathroom as long as I want or not at all. I just hate it when we race to the bathroom my legs always ache and don't even get me started about breakfast," Allie replied," Understood,” Emma and Allie crept to Zeke's room first and tried not to wake him Emma unscrewed the knob on the back of his door while Allie sprayed whipped cream on him...............20 min later they did Josh's room Allie said," I wonder what their reaction will be," Emma replied," I bet you they will scream like 6 year old girls I’ve heard them do that before and it was just a little spider," Allie and Emma fell asleep then at 8:00 am they heard a scream from both rooms they opened their door and saw that it was coming from Zeke and Josh's room Allie said laughing ," You were right," Emma replied," I told you so," Then her brothers started banging the door. Few seconds later her dad came out of his room with a cricket bat and asked," What happened," Emma asked," Dad why are you holding a cricket bat it was just Zeke and Josh," "But I heard girls screaming," "Nope it's just Zeke and Josh," " Wait why can't they open their doors," Emma and Allie hesitated and said," There....there......There practicing .......um," Allie said," Um Singing," "Yes singing,"  Emma said relieved her dad replied,” I’ve heard Josh sing and that is defiantly not his voice,” Emma then said,” Well there warming up their vocals,” Then all of a sudden they heard Zeke saying,” Dad help I can’t open the door I’m going to kill you Emma and you to Allie!” Then her dad looked at her with a look Then Emma and Allie backed away slowly then when they got to the stairs and raced down and Emma said,” See ya dad will be down stairs,” And they continued to run down. Her dad opened the door for both of them meanwhile Emma and Allie were down stairs eating breakfast before her brothers ate all the good bits Emma said relieved,” I don’t remember the last time eating fruit loops and it tastes so good,” Allie replied,” Did you hear your brothers screaming they were like 6 year old, it was hilarious and don’t even get me started about your dad with the cricket bat,” Emma and Allie both giggled.  Then Zeke and Josh came down stairs holding a big bucket of soapy water with their faces wet and they were not happy they entered the kitchen and sneaked up on Emma and Allie then all of a sudden there was a big splash Emma and Allie were covered in soapy water Emma and Allie both screamed,” ARGHHH! ” Zeke and Josh started laughing their lungs out Emma shouted,” DAD!” her dad replied,” Oh boy, whats happened now,” Allie walked up to Zeke and Josh and shouted,” Do u know how long it takes for a girl to look this good!” They replied,” No,” “Exactly and now you’ve put all the time to waste,” As Allie was talking it made her madder and Emma. All of a sudden Emma and Allie chased her brothers around the house  but they were way too tired to keep going Allie said exhausted,” I’m way too  tired,” Emma replied,” We will get them back we still have are revenge plan they won’t know what’s hit them,”