Chapter 5

HI EVERYONE SORRY IF THEIR ANY MISTAKES HOPE U ENJOY IT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 17

It was 12:00 pm and Emma called Allie to explain what it would be like with her grandma here she said," Allie you won't believe what happened, my grandma black mailed my brothers and even my dad. So she made it clear if they annoy or don't treat me well there so called embarrassing moments will be revealed," Allie replied," I wish I could come over to see it but there's a sale at the mall and it's only today I'll come over around 4:00 Chou," Emma sat on the couch relaxed with a box of sweets in front of the TV watching Celebrity Gossip then her brothers jumped on the couch and again hijacked her tv time then Emma projected," Grandma," And grandma gave Josh and Zeke a stare and held their embarrassing photo's. So they gave Emma the TV remote and her sweets back and went some where else Emma said inside her head," This is going to be the best time ever," Emma fell asleep because she was so relaxed she couldn't stay awake then 30 minutes later Emma woke up from her sleep  and  realized Celebrity gossip had finished so she searched for some entertainment on TV. Meanwhile Zeke and Josh went up to there grandma and went on there knees and begged,  they pleaded," Please grandma it's like living in a prison we'll do anything," grandma replied," Sorry boy's but a grandma's got to have some-thin to blackmail there grand kids," " Then why don't you blackmail Emma," " That's different," then there grandma walked away.Then Zeke," Will get those picture's some how,"