Chapter 5

Removing his fingers from inside her, Master lifted her to the ground. She wilted against him and he allowed it, running a soothing hand over the spine of her back. With one hand in her hair, he maneuvered her to look at him, to watch him taste her juices on his fingers.

"You taste like...mine."

"I am," she replied, then joked, "After that, I am."

Feeling bold post-orgasm, her head in the clouds he'd placed her in, Eden reached for the belt of his pants, her intention to reciprocate, or try to. Her attempt was stopped, though, his hands gripping hers.

"What are you doing?"

"Returning the favor."

"Me making you come was not a favor; it was a gift, one that certainly doesn't need to be returned."

"But don't you need to be...satisfied?" She looked down at his prominent erection. He did not.

"I am satisfied," he assured her, smoothing his hand around her fine waist. "Believe me. You've satisfied me no end."

"But I didn't even touch you."

"No, but you opened up to me. You allowed me the pleasure of pleasuring you. You gave me that power. I'm satisfied beyond belief, Cherry."

She was touched by his words, pushed higher on her ride through the clouds, but she remained skeptical. "Still, I feel bad."

"Don't." His hand grabbed her ass cheek, pulling her closer still. "You ever heard of delayed gratification?"

"Yes."

"Then you know why I'm happy to wait." He didn't look too happy. In fact, he looked tortured as his eyes picked at her face.

"No kissing, huh?" she said, trying a smile.

He ran his thumb over her sensitive mouth. "Not here." Then he placed a gentle kiss to her temple. "You want to freshen up?"

Releasing a steadying breath, she replied. "Please."

"Through that door is a bathroom."

She bent, pick up her clothes that pooled at their feet, only, once Master had walked away he called, "I didn't say you could dress." Eden faced him, finding him seating himself in a padded, leather chair, his ankle crossing over the other knee and his fingers tidying his hair. Standing tall, Eden absorbed his confidence, the confidence he had instilled in her through his care this evening. Then she walked to the bathroom under the heat of his attention.

On her return she found him collecting her things. "I took your clothes off of you. It's only fair I return them." He held out her underwear and she nervously walked to him.

He dressed her in silence. The act was so caring, so sweet, so unDom, that it confused Eden. While their evening together had been amazing and she wouldn't change a thing about it, it wasn't want she'd expected. Granted, what she'd expected was influenced by literature, not life, but his kind nature with her didn't go with the characteristics of a Master, so she thought.

Lured into a comfortable easiness with him, Eden spoke freely as he stood from fastening her boots. "I thought you'd be cruel to me this evening. You've been surprisingly nice."

"Nice?" he repeated, clearly offended but wearing it with a smirk. "Nice? I've been fucking fantastic."

"I didn't mean what you 'did' for me," she explained. "That was great—"

"Fantastic," he corrected then moved away to his chest of drawers, an ornate gold mirror above it, and picked up a comb.

"Fantastic. It was! I just meant, I thought you'd be stricter with me. Like, I thought you'd boss me around. I thought you'd...hurt me."