1) Welcome Home (Markiplier )

((Don't judge this is my first time writing a smut,Dont correct my mistakes.Hate comments will be deleted.Please request things and who you want it for.This is Reader no names for the person.also is is my very first smut,sorry it might not be good but it will get better,when i write like this,is is the notes))

You Been walking around bored out your mind when you laid down on the couch and turned on the TV and tries to find a good movie on TV but failed badly,You missed the love of your Life.Mark is at Pax doing a what he needs to there and you miss him so much.You know he wont be home in till few more days but you missed him so much and so Does Chica.

You laid there petting chica and hummed softy petting her fur and she licks you and goes into a ball on the floor next to you and you heard the door and looked up and sees Red hair with brown eyes you love so much and you smiled wide seeing your Mark home and you squealed and runs to him and wrapped your legs around his waist and he chuckled and holds you up.You said "your not suppose to be home"" mark smiled wide and said "i left early i missed you so much princess" he purred softy and you felt your self get wet at the sound of his deep voice and his purrs.he leans down and pets chica softy and she licks his hand which made him smile wide and kiss her snout,You kissed him with love and passion and he kissed back with love and passion and carefully walked up the stairs to you guys room and shuts the door with his foot and placed you on the bed.

You giggled when he climb on-top of you and you pulled him down and kissed him deeply and he kissed back deeply and moans softy into the kiss as you moans softy into the kiss and you felt his hardness in his jeans and you rubbed his Bulge and he moans into your mouth and he slowly took off your cloths as you took off his.He lets his hand slide down your tummy to between your legs and rubs your clit and you moans loudly and grabs his arm in pleasure.you tiled your head as he thrusts his fingers into you slowly and harder teasing you knowing how much you want him well need him.he smirked as he stopped touching you,You whined and growls he growled back at you and you felt your self more wet.

He went into the nightstand and grabs a rubber and he opened it and rolls it on his shaft and you moans softy watching it,He smirked once again and winked at you before he got on-top of you and spread your legs and grab his shaft and lined up to you,He slipped into you softy letting you get used to his huge size you guys made love before and lost you guys virginity's together but he's so huge it takes time for you to get used to it,Once you got used to it you nodded,He slammed in,He thrusts faster and harder and you felt his balls hitting against you.You moaned louder and tiled your head back,wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his back and grabbed the back of his head and kissed him roughly and he kissed back roughly as hes keeps up his pace and gets more rough with his thrusts and faster and you moaned louder in his mouth and he moans louder into yours and you hummed in pleasure,You flipped so your on-top and you bounced faster and harder and deeper so deep you had him all the way in you and he moans louder and gripped your hips.

You rubbed up and down his back as you ride him faster and harder and he smacked your butt softy and grips it before he thrusts up matching your pace and you felt a tighten feeling around him as you felt your orgasm coming and he moans feeling it as he keeps thrusting as hes in the middle of climax as well you are,You came and breathes harder.Mark keeps thrusting up in till he reached his peek and came inside the rubber and he sighed happily.You got him out of you softy and rolled off him,he throws away the used rubber and pulled you into his arms and pulls the blankets on you guys and he spoons you as your the little spoon,You kissed his arms and said "Welcome home baby" he smiled and kissed your head both sweating and said "thanks my love,i love you" you smiled and kissed his cheek and said "i love you too" you guys sweating body's together as you guys snuggled and you guys feel asleep snuggled up into each other.