2) Fun at The Signing (Markiplier)

Requested By  https://www.wattpad.com/user/QueenCandy19

Your Pov-

You smiled at the fans that has walked to the table to Meet mark and get him to sign their books or anything like a Paper stuff like that.You smiled holding your loving markimoo hand,Mark signing fans stuff and takes pictures and you know the look he got on his face.Hes up to something and you know his looks by now from dating him and now being engaged to him,You know his looks he gets the signs he has.His moods hes in.He does the same to you.You watched him sit down again and he drinks his water after taking a picture with a Fan.you smiled at him happily,He smiled back and then he goes back signing things,You felt a hand on your thighs.You looked and sees it's Mark's hand on your thigh.You bite your lip turned on when you felt him rubbing your inner thighs,Your wearing shorts and tank and a beanie.you felt his hand slip down your shorts and rubs the outside of your undies.You bite your lip hard holding your moans in and he smirked.Knowing hes turning you on so much,He now slipped his hand under your undies.He rubs your down there lips.He rubs them and he spreads your lips and rubs your clit.You bite your lip more and swear it was bleeding but it wasn't.He rubs your slits and now teasing you and you let a softy whine slip out knowing no one would heard it.your so happy no one can see under the table.He smirked his sexy smirk and slipped a Finger into your area.he fingers your faster and harder and deeper,His thumb rubbing your clit and you gripped his arm under the table that is pleasuring you and you let a gasp slip out feeling him shove another finger in your tight area.He fingering you faster and harder now before he adds a third finger and he rubbing your clit faster and you swear your seeing colors from being in so much pleasure.Mark smirked as hes fingering you and whispered in your ear"good girl,take my fingers like that.your such a good girl,i wish you would scream my name in pleasure.But we can't so take my fingers sexy girl.we will get to make love when we get home" he kissed your neck softy and then stopped and he rubs your clit faster as your walls tighten around his fingers.Your close your about to cum and having a orgasm.Mark whispered in your ear "cum baby girl" which you did,you cummed on his fingers a lot and finished your orgasm.He slipped his fingers out your undies and shorts and puts his fingers in his mouth and licks and sucks your cum off his fingers,You blushed and he went back signing fans stuff and taking pictures with them.You smiled at your markimoo and still blushing more when he smiled back.

~i hope you liked it,i worked hard on it,If anyone got anymore request just comment them and who its for,Remember its reader so no names in it other then mark or anyone he played in skits or fanmade people made up for him~