13) Any objections (Darkiplier)

check out my markiplier imagines to read the 3 parter for Any objections,)

You giggled Dark is carrying you into the place you guys staying for you guys honeymoon. its an island his family owns but they letting you guys have it for 3 weeks for you guys honeymoon. both very happy and thankful for. Dark sets you down he got our bags and we unpacked our bags and you giggles getting kisses on your neck. You sighed happily tiled your head to the side letting him kiss your neck.You asked  once you finished unpacking "what you doing baby?" he chuckles said "loving my wife" flirting. you said "come love me then husband" flirts. Dark pounced onto you soft you guys land on the bed you squeal and laughed.

Dark chuckles kissing your neck giving you love bites all over your neck and collar bone marking you as his. You already gave him love bites on his neck and shoulders marking him as yours. Dark rolls so your on-top of you your grind against his hard bulge and he groaned and bites his lips first time he ever letting you take contrail you enjoy it. you got him naked as he got you naked. you rubbing his hard member licks his pre-cum enjoying his taste he loves the way you taste too. you jerking him off and he pulls you down and kisses you roughly and you kisses back roughly jerking him off faster and harder. he rubs your clit as you guys are kissing you both moaning and groaning into each other mouths can be as loud as you want no one can hear you. you both stopped when dark said "Sit on my face" you hovered your mound over his face he spreads your lips and sucks your clit and licking it you moans loudly and leans back he gripping your hips as he eating you out sucking and licking more. he shoves his tongue inside you tongue fucking you your moans gets louder every time "fuck" you moans out. few more minutes you cummed and he licks you clean made sure to not leave any of your cum. you moved down his body his hard member in your face you lick up and down his shaft and sucks and licks his balls dark moans loudly and grips your hair not hurting you. You licked up and sicks his member head and puts his dick into your mouth and bobs up and down as your sucking Dark moans loudly and plays with your nipples with one hand and the other hair thought your hair. your head bobs up and down more faster and harder you deep throat him your nose against his balls and you kept this up for few more minutes intill he cums and you shallow all his cum not wasting any and you wipes your mouth softy and slides up his body and sits on his waist and lifts up softy.

You line up his dick to your entrance and slides down on to it so hes inside you and you moans feeling so full with him inside he moans feeling your tightness around him hugging him tight and warm and so wet. You rocked your hips back and forward riding him faster and harder and bounces softy, dark moans loudly and head back hand on your hips gripping your hips.you moans loudly and kisses him with love and passion as you ride him faster and harder hes so deep inside you you bouncing faster and harder dark kisses you back with love and passion.all can be heard is skin hitting each other loud moans and groans the bed hitting the wall, all can feel the love in that room you kept riding him faster and harder you squeals into the kiss when he turns and rolls so your under him and him still inside you he thrusts faster and harder and hes balls deep his balls hitting against you. the kiss becomes rough and deep your lips red from the kiss Darks lips are too. you pulled from the kiss place your head on his shoulder moans and dark moans loudly and you tighten around his hard dick about to cum. Dark said "fuck,so tight and wet baby hold it hold in your cum wait for me" pants and you hold your cum in and you guys moans loudly and dark moans out "cum" you guys cummed together and it felt so amazing your legs shaking from your orgasm your dripping with darks and your cum. Dark pulls his soft member out of you.

Dark goes to the bathroom and gets a wet rag and cleans you and him softy and you moans softy and giggles legs shaking still. Dark is amazing with aftercare Dark finished and crawls back into the bed and pulls you into his arms and said "'i love you" you said "i love you too" you trances random patterns on his chest with your finger making dark hummed happily. Amazing Start with you guys honeymoon you know for a dam fact you will not be walking straight when you guys honeymoon is over.