9) Started with an Movie (Markiplier)

Requested by  https://www.wattpad.com/user/Spark665

Guy: MarkiplierPlot: The reader moves from Scottland into Mark's house. That might they have a movie night when Mark starts to act werid. He tells her he likes her then things happen

You are excited your having an movie night with your crush Mark Fischbach well known as Markiplier,Your nervous your not going to lie since you like him very much you love him but thinks he don't feel the same at all. You are hope he will admit if he don't or do likes or love you, You wish you known and you head to Mark's well our living room and sits down on the couch as Mark picks out an movie and you noticed he picked out your favorite movie and you smiles at him knowing your favorite movie and you smiled at him as he smiled back at you and you guys sat on the couch together. You guys sat together and watched the movie together as you snuggle up into the blanket and lets Mark get under the blanket which he did. You noticed how handsome he looks and you felt your felt get wet at the thought of the things he could do and you didn't notice that your biting your lip as you thought to your self your deep in thought and you hummed more softy now thats when you felt something on your thigh and you peeked under the blanket and noticed Mark's hand on your thigh you felt your self get more wet now.

Mark still got his hand on your thigh and hes smirking at your reaction as he felt him self get hard at the thought of you and what you guys would be doing. He wonders what you look like naked he wonders how you feel around him. He felt him self get more hard his sweatpants getting tight since hes so hard. He bite his lip sexy and rubs up your thighs in till his hands stops where you needed him the most right now. he pulls down your sweatpants and bite his lip noticing your not wearing undies it turns him on more and he cups your mound and you moaned and purrs an bit. He licks his lips and he rubs your clit and you moaning loudly as your watching him rubbing your clit and him sticking his finger inside you as hes started to finger you faster and harder now and he soon enough adds another finger and you moaning your moans gets louder every time and your head back against the couch as you watch his skilled fingers work on your area and he pulled out his fingers teasing you and took your shirt off so your naked in front of him. You pouted and said 'your turn to get naked handsome,its not fair for me to be the only one naked' Mark chuckled and then winked an said 'come on sexy take it off" which you did you took off his cloths and shocked at his size hes red and swelling from being so hard his member is standing up proud and ready for you and Mark kissing your neck giving you love bites as you moaning and once he finished you gave him love bites.You rubbing his mushroom noticing per-cum on the top of his member him wanting you so badly. Mark lets you and watches hes moaning at your touch. You licked up and down his shaft and sucks on his balls and nibbles on them softy and licks them and licks up his shaft and sucks on his mushroom and then puts his member in your mouth and bobs your head up and down as your sucking him off. He moans and runs his fingers though your hair and cling onto you in so much please as your working his member with your mouth and picks up speed and going harder and he moans loudly as you kept it up then you stopped and took his member out your mouth teasing him like he teased you.

Mark growls sexy at you and climbs on-top of you and placed the blanket on you guys and he rubs your boobs and cups them and sucks on the nipples and licks them in till your nipples are hard and he runs his hands down your body and he spreads your legs and said "dam your so wet for me.You ready darling?" you nodded and blushing now hes amazing and he got an amazing body man you love everything about him, his smile,his laugh,his voice,the way he is,you love everything about him as you were thinking you felt his tip against your area and he pressed himself into you now. You winced an bit since it is painful you just lost your virginity and he lets you get used to his size once you did you nodded at him and he starts to thrust he thrusts faster and harder and he made sure to go deeper. You moaned louder and tiled your head back in pleasure once all the pain is gone and you moans louder at every thrust and Mark even moaning and groaning above you and you wrapped your arms around his back and your legs around his waist which made him go deeper side you and you moaning loudly when he went balls deep side you and you felt his balls slapping against you and you dig into his back softy and cling onto him as you heard you guys skin slapping against each other and you guys hips knocking together its amazing sound. You moans loudly and he kissed you with love and passion and you kissed back with love and passion as Mark picks up his speed and pace he balls deep inside you as he goes harder and he moans against your mouth and licks yous bottom lip and you let him in and you guys tongues fights together as he keeps up his amazing pace and you moaning loudly in his mouth and his tongue won and he tastes around your mouth and sucks on your tongue. You moaned loudly as he moans loudly and pulls from the kiss panting as your panting. You tighten around his member and he Twitched inside you as you felt him about to cum and you having an orgasm and moaning loudly as you felt him release his nice hot cum inside you which made you release and cum on him and you guys both moaned in pleasure as he pulled out of you,His member now soft as he lays next to you and pulls you on-top of him.

You laid on-top of him happily and tried as you guys both panted and you snuggled up into his sweaty chest and sighed happily breathing in his scent as you listening to his heartbeat.You love the sound of his heartbeat it always been so calm and relaxed.Mark said 'hey y/n" once he finally got his breathing calm.You said 'yes markimoo" Mark asked "be mine girl?" you smiled and nodded against his chest and said "yes" he smiled and kissed the top of your forehead and he said "i love you so much" you said"i love you so much too" you so happy you guys been best friends from the start now to dating,you fell asleep tried on his chest he wraps his arms around you and fell asleep holding you close to him.

~Sorry for the wait guys! i'm updating a lot now i was on break now i'm finally starting to update again~

1262 words