Chapter 9:

I ran out of Leandra's room as if I stole something. Ice ran through my body with panic. 

''Daelan!'' I stopped dead in my tracks when I got downstairs. Fredrick was standing in front of Daelan pointing his gun at some guys in ski masks. I let Fredrick keep a gun on him for emergencies. The guy leading the group was holding a knife and ready to attack when needed. 

The fear in Daelan's eyes scared me so much. If something was to happen to him I would never forgive myself. 

''Yo, man! What the fuck is going on?!'' The leader was taking off his ski mask and I had to control every bone in my body just so that I didn't attack them. 

''What are you guys doing?!'' Tadeo was the bravest to come forward, with shame in his eyes, after I asked. 

''We were gonna have like bachelor thing for you,'' he was rubbing the back of his head nervously , '' You know?  Since you were so stressed about Halina being here,'' he let out a nervous laugh before walking to the back of the crew. On his way there he pushed Sachihiro to the front.

''Sorry, sir. When I saw the group with the ski masks I jumped into protective mode.'' Fredrick told me in his thick British accent. He was straightening up his suit before putting his gun away. 

Honestly, I wasn't even angry with the guys. As long as my kids were good. I was good. I walked over to Daelan and put my arm around him and giving him a reassuring side hug before I spoke with him.

''You still remember dad's friends? You were still very small. I think your brother might remember them.''

''Hey! Uncle S! Uncle T!Uncle H!'' Daegan came downstairs and bro-hugged the whole squad.

''Damn son! Look at you, all grown up and shit! I bet you be popping pussies often!'' They all wolf whistled and started laughing.

''Nahhh, Uncle T!'' They were all laughing uncontrollably.

''No ways! His pussy game so weak, the only action he gets his from his hand. Uhhh-Ahhhh!'' Daelan started moaning like a girl and pretend to jerk himself off. We were all laughing like we were on crack. Everyone was fist-pumping him and making 'ohhhh' sounds. 

Daegan hit him over the head and went to the kitchen. I'm so done with these boys. Tadeas crashed on the couch and put his feet up on the coffee table.

''So we still going out or nah? Cause I gotta let the hoes know?''

''Just invite them over here. Haven't smashed in about a month,'' Daelan threw himself on the couch next to Tadeas, took out his phone and texted away.

''Boi, go check on your sister!'' I took him by his ear and made him stand up. He jogged to the stairs and I could still hear him snickering. The guys were laughing and soon separated, doing their own thing. 

''Nahh, maybe another night. Besides I am performing tomorrow night.'' Tadeas just nodded and got up to take a call. I'm performing with Drake tomorrow night at a club. I haven't performed in a while so I'm just getting in the game again. I've been so busy with work and now I got the kids so I gotta work extra hard.

You're probably wondering why I gotta work harder if I'm already so rich. I just want everything to go smoothly so that I don't have to worry about my kids or money, like when I was a little kid. I was standing by the fridge debating if I should go for a drink or some water.

''Dad?'' I turned around to see Daelan holding a wide awake Leandra.

''Is my princess awake?'' I let out a little gasp and she started laughing before stretching her arms out for me to take her. 

''Dadda!'' I put her on my left hip and gave her a kiss on her forehead. ''I'm hungry!'' I took out some mashed potatoes  for her. Until I heard 'Or Nah' playing. The sound traveled through the whole house. Leandra let out a high pitch scream before she started clapping her hands with the biggest smile on her face. She is gonna be such a heart breaker when she's older. Not to say I will let her date. She is only allowed to start dating after she's married.

''Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face until your dripping cum Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah? Can you let me stretch that-''

''What the F guys?!''  I turned down the volume to almost 0. When I turned around to look at the crew they were were all 'booing' and 'ahhhing'. Until they saw me with Leandra.

''Look at Ammon's  little princess. You're getting big, aren't you?!'' Tadeo came over to us and took Leandra from me. She was more then happy to go with him. He went to go sit on the floor where her toys were spread out. Daelan must have put them out when he brought her down. The rest of the crew went to go sit with them and play with her.

She was loving the attention and was so excited to show them her toy car collection. Hey, don't judge! We bought her so much dolls and girly stuff but she hates them. One day she was in Daelan's room and she did not for the life of her want to leave his toy cars alone. So I bought her as many as she wanted. There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't play with her cars.

They were all playing with her. Racing against each other. Arguing about who wants to play with which car. I swear there are children trapped in their adult bodies.

I went to the kitchen and decided to just make dinner for all of us since it's clear the crew won't be leaving any time soon. I decided on beef lasagna. My mamma's recipe. It didn't take long, with the help of my expert son, Daegan. 

While the food was still in the oven, we decided to make a big family bed in the movie room. By the time the food was done we finally got a hold of Leandra that took the remote and started running for her life.  She's another one! We were 7 grown ass men and 2 teenage boys but it still took us like 45 minutes to catch her. What a workout.

We went to go dish the lasagna as well as get Leandra's mash with sweet corn. We all went to the movie and decided on watching Inside Out  because of Leandra and we wanted to watch an animation. 

That was probably the best movie night with the crew. They got so emotional, I even heard a few sniffs here and there. Or when they started clapping when Joy made it out of that ditch but her friend didn't and they just started crying again. That was hilarious.

Half way through the movie Leandra fell asleep and it wasn't long after her that I drifted away into a deep slumber.