Leo's POV

I don’t own this. Ricky does.

Previously, on the House of Hades

“But I want to do things like these. Look at Piper and Jason, their always together.” He looked at her.  “I’m not comparing our relationship to theirs, but I want to spend more time with you. Is that too much to ask?”

Taking her hand, he said, “I know Hazel and I’m sorry. It’s just when you are alone, you are doing something else. When you’re not, you’re either with Leo or Piper. I am going to try spending more time with you. Ok.”

He kissed her. “Ok!”

“Well, well, well, Frank and Hazel.”

Turning around, we saw Queen Hera. On instinct, we bowed. “I knew Romans had better manners than Greeks, but whatever. You can stand now.”

We stood. Frank quickly said, “Queen Hera, may I ask, what you are doing here? Especially after what you’ve done to Percy and Annabeth.”

She replied, “I came to help you. They were never supposed to fall into Tartarus together. That wasn’t the plan.”

Hazel asked, “Well, could you help them?”

Smiling, she said, “I’ve already helped them.”

“How?”

“I am a God, aren’t I? Anyways, I came to tell you that the Spirit of Delphi issued a new prophecy.”

We were confused. “Spirit of Delphi?”

“She is like the equivalent of Octavian, but better. She speaks real prophecies. She’s an Oracle.”

They had those. “Ohh. What was the prophecy then?”

“It was this,

Demigods shall travel to the ancient lands

To find those who were lost and see them safely returned

The Fire will have to make the choice

To preserve or raze Olympus

As he will be left behind

And fail to save the person he cared about most.

“Percy, what are you doing?” Annabeth screamed.

“I am taking most of the damage. So you won’t get hurt!”

I knew it. That dumb seaweed brain. “What about you? You’ll hurt!”

“It doesn’t matter as long as you’re okay!” He said.

“What’s going on?” Annabeth asked.

“I think we should get out of here. This place is a monster infested nest.”

Taking his hand, she said, “Let’s go!”

“I don’t think so! Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase!”

Turning to the voice, they saw thousands of monsters behind that one man. Every monster they ever defeated. “Oh crap!!” Percy said.

“Who the Hades are you?” Annabeth yelled.

“You don’t remember me, Percy might know me!”

“Polybotes! I killed you! How are you here?” Percy said.

“Monsters go to Tartarus when they die! I came here. But enough about that. As you can see, you are outnumbered. You have two choices, surrender or die!”