Building Up Volume 5

Lucy's perspective

  "Hey Lucy what class do you have" asked Jessica.
  "Art" I said.
  "Cool me to."
  "Good. Now I don't have to be alone."
  "When we get to my place do you want to go shopping? I need to get a bathing suit for the tournament swim game. Mine is getting tight" said Jess.
  "Sure. I need new clothes any way, and I need to stop by the office after school. I need to buy a new uniform" I said.
  "Ok. But after shopping we go to Jason's house" said Jess.
  "You still have a crush on him right."
  "Yeah and you have a crush on Brian, right" said Jess.
  "Yeah."
  "Cool let's get to class."
After art class I went to the weight room and Jess went to go practice for her swim game.
   "Hey Lucy" said Brian walking with Jason.
  "Hey."
  "Jess is practicing right" said Jason.
  "Yeah. I hope she doesn't push herself to hard like last time. That was a mess" I said.
  "What happened last time" asked Brian.
   "The scar on her back. It was from track. She was sprinting and a car hit her. It was bad for the both of us because I couldn't stand just watching her lye in the hospital bed."
  "That's why that's there" said Jason.
  "Yeah but she's fine now."
  "Well that's good" said Brian.
  "It truly is" I said.

           Jessica's perspective

The person in front of me dives in and I get on the diving board. The coaches behind me are choosing who will be swimming in the tournament game. Its kinda nerve racking but they know I'm one of the fastest.
  Once the girl touches the wall in of and the girls that were already in the water were behind me. I'm going to make my father proud. He and my mother are going to be proud.
  Before I realize it I got the wall. I climb out of the water and everyone is starring are me in disbelief.
   "Jess, you will be swimming in the tournament game" said the coach.
  "Ok. I'll make you proud" I said and walked to the locker room.
I look at my scar through the mirror and see that it was still seeable.
   "Jess! What the hell was that. It's like you want to be first out there. You know it was only warm ups right" said kp.
  "Yeah I know. I like to go fast. You know that" I said.
  "Did you even know how fast you were going?"
  "No and its not about how fast you are. Just do you" I said and walked out of the gym.
  I walk my moms car and lean on it. My mom helps around the school. When I see her and Lucy walking towards me I can't help but feel a little happy. I've always wanted to see them laughing.
  "Hey. Are you ready to go" asked my mom.
   "Yeah. Did you get a uniform" I asked Lucy.
   "Yeah. Lets go to the mall or something."
   "Sure" I said.
  When we drive to the mall i see Ivy walking in. She is always there trying to look cool in the weekends.
   "I'm going to go to the sports store then go to got topic or something" I said.
   "Same. I don't want to go some where  alone."
   "Ok. Lets go."
  We walk in the sports store and get what we need and head towards the other stores. We decide to go to Macy's and get some shorts.
  "Did you see Ivy in a store earlier" asked Lucy.
   "I saw her walk in the mall but not a store".
  "Really. Weird. I guess let's go to Jason's house."
  "Ok" I said.

           Jason's perspective

  "Hey mom. Jess saw the puppy" I said.
   "Is she coming over tonight" asked my mom.
   "Yeah I think she's on her way" said Brian.
   "Ok. I love Jess so much. I wouldn't be surprised if you liked her Jason" said my mom.
    "Little to far" I said blushing.
   "We all know you like her. Just tell her you man hoe" said Brian walking into the other room.
   "I'm not a man hoe" I said walking after him.
    "Tell her! She's probably going to like you too So don't be a little Bitch and tell her already" said Brian.
    "Tell Lucy how you feel" I said.
    "I will tomorrow after the parade"said Brian.
    "So will I."
  Knock knock
  "Got It" I said but it was to late. My mom got to the door in a fast sprint.
   "Hey Jess, you want to see your puppy" my mom asked.
   "Yes!"
   "Stay here. I'll go get her" my mom said and walked up the stairs.
   "Can't wait" said Jessica.
   "Me nether. It's going to be cute" I said.
   "I know" said Jess turning towards me.
   "Ok. Here you go" said my mom and gave her a stuffed animal.
   "I thought it was a real puppy" Jess said and looked at it.
   "I saw a real puppy in that picture" I said.
   "Did you really think that was the puppy. I love you too much to trick you. The puppy isn't here yet" my mom said.
   "Oh ok, I was about to cry" said Jess.
  "For some reason I knew this was going to happen" said Lucy.
  "Thanks for the warning" muttered Jess.
  "Let's go hang out" said Brian.
  "Yeah" said Lucy.

             Brian's perspective

"Let's go man hoe" I said.
  "Would you not" said Jason.
"Hey don't get mad at me."
  "Your the one calling me a man hoe" said Jason.
   "Man hoe" questioned Jessica.
  "Yeah I call him man hoe" I said.
  "Your both man hoes" said Jess.
  "And your a sports hoe" said Lucy laughing.
  "Your a need hoe" I said and we all burst out laughing.
  "We're all hoes. Speaking of hoes. How is school for you too. I mean 5 girls try to attack you but other than that Your good right" Jess asked.
  "Its getting annoying but I think I can mange" said Jason.
  "I can too. Unless these girls get guns. Thats when you book it" I said and winked at Lucy.
  She got red but then quickly added,"Then maybe you should get that car you always wanted."
  "Maybe" I said.
  "Speaking of which. What do you want for your birthday other than a car and money" asked Jess.
  "I just want to hang with My friend."
   "Nice" said Lucy.
  "I'm am a pretty nice guy" I said.
  "Stop flirting" said Jason.
  "Stop starring" I said.
  "At what?"
  "You know what" I said and he admittedly for red