Building Up Volume 3

Hey people that read my story's! I'm sorry this came out really late I was very busy moving and stuff. I'm going to start another book soon so if there's not a lot of this story I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy!😘😜

Lucy's perspective

"I can't wait until I get out of here" I say to myself. I walk out of the bathroom and pack up some clothes so I can stay at Jessica's house for a while.
"Where are you going" asked my older brother.
"Will you tell mom" I say.
"No. But the younger ones will" he says.
"I know. Just don't tell anyone I'm leaving ok" I say.
"Sure".
"Ok. Now I just have to figure out a way out of here" I say.
"If you climb out the bathroom window there's some vines you can use to get down and out of here" he says.
"Where do you go?"
"That's none of your business" he says. "Now go already".
"Ok".
I walk to the bathroom and open the window. There are vines but how knows if they can hold.
"Well if my brother can do it, I can".
I grab the vines and through myself out the window. The vines hold pretty well. I got down to the ground and started to walk away from the house. Now all I have to do is wait for Jessica.

Jessica's perspective

"Why the sudden change" asked Brian?
"My mom wants me home. She wants me to do my chores because my moms friend and her son is coming over" I say.
"Wait don't you have maids" ask Jason.
"Yeah but their off tomorrow so I get to clean the bathroom and the dinning room" I said.
"Ok let's go to your place real quick" said Jason.
"I'll stay back and have your mom's cooking" said Brian.
"You know my mom doesn't cook. It's the chef's in the kitchen" said Jason.
"Whatever" said Brian.
"Well bye Brian" I said.
"Bye"

~~time skip~~

"Thanks for the rid" I said.
"No prob. Call me if you need any help" said Jason.
"Ok, bye" I said and walked inside.
"Mom can I have the keys to the car" I asked.
"Sure but where are you going" she asked.
"I'm going to pick up Lucy".
"There on the counter".
"Thanks".
I walk out to our car and open the door. My mom does like personal drivers because she thinks that's it's "unsafe" but whatever.

Lucy's perspective

"Where the hell are you Jess" I said to my self.
Ring
Jess💜💙
I'm like, four-five mins. away.
Ok I'm outside waiting for you.
Ok bye

A car pulls up and the passenger door flies up and Jessica is ready to get out of here.
"You ready to hall a$$ out of here" Jessica asked.
"Of course" I said and we drove off.