Chapter 3

Refusal

The procedure began I was on an old rusty surgery table. I was knocked out with some sleeping gas.
"Okay it's been two hours.  The procedure is done, you can get up now," I remember when I walked out of the room my sisters looked at me in shock and surprise. My father then brought me, my sisters and Veronica, to a pool of water he had at the back. The pool itself was a little smaller than the size of the pool in a stadium. " Now... do what you were experimented on for. I then raised my hand but just as I was about to swing I turned around and smacked him in the face so hard he flew to the next side of the lab. I couldn't speak very well so I just went over to my sisters and Veronica and I tried to free their machinery but, I noticed something. In the corner of my eye I saw the same monster from earlier. I didn't want to believe it was my mother neither did my sisters. Then something in the creatures features told us it was our mother. When we looked closely at her eyes, they were blue and so were ours. Also, it's hair was black, so was ours. To seel the fact she pointed at my forehead, Veronica's leg and Elizabeth's arm. Strange enough this was the location of our identical birth marks. It then lifted its neck and the exact same birthmark was there. Feeling safe around her, I freed my sister's and Veronica and tried to run for the door. We tried everything punching, pushing, pulling.... nothing worked. At that very moment I had remembered that I we needed my father's finger prints to open this thing.  When I turned around, Elizabeth was gone. I then heard a scream from the other side of the room. "Elizabeth, Elizabeth." screamed Vanessa. When we found her, her body was behind a chemical table, swimming in a pool of blood, her throat was slashed, her mouth was missing and her eyes were gone. To make matters worse, she got up due to the chemicals poured into her lifeless body. We were all terrified to see this. Elizabeth then sprung to Veronica and began to viciously bite her, I then kicked her off,  to secure her death I took up a pink toxic acid... On the bottle it marked conoxeria acid. I poured the substance and watched her melt right before my eyes, after that I knew my sister was officially gone forever. We had no time to spear so we chased  my father. When we caught up with him, he ran through a door which had writings on it saying containment cells....