Chapter 5

Heavenly
Help

I went in leaving Veronica and Vanessa outside to wait. Before I went in I was reminded to not look into his eyes. I went in and saw a half faced man. I didn't look into his eyes, only his feet. "Who are you and what do you want?" it asked. I told it about the situation.... but he refused. I tried my best not fight but my fist had a mind of its own. It went to his stomach, but I realized something it went through too easily. "It went through?" I stood there in shock and confusion. He then spoke words that made me wonder if my father was really that impressive or just a lucky guy. "Your father..... created me in the intent of making an angel. since then he saw that I was the strongest, and that I might put up a fight when or if I found out about the amount of power I have." He continued to say that if anyone looked into his eyes they would see things of greatness and could grant one wish to the observer. "Look at me... Look at me and you may have one free wish." For a split moment I thought about Elizabeth. I slowly raised my head and as soon as I saw his mouth I felt something. My sanity was slowly vanishing. "Hello," said a voice behind me. I turned around to see 6982 standing there. "Didn't I tell you not to look into his eyes? And you... I thought you were over this why do you think he locked you away... Brother." "Stay out of this before I do something I'll regret, "said the half faced man. " Harry. " said 6982." Get out I'll handle this. " I exited the room and waited outside an hour or so. I then saw the half faced walk out with a bag over his head." Every thing is OK," said 6982 "let's just keep going. " We went down the hall and encountered some stuff I really don't wanna talk about. Finally we caught up to my father.