Chapter 6

Confrontation

"How could you, you bitch I hate you." I cursed him all the way to the end of the hall. "I'll kill you, you took away my mother, and turned her into a monster and you did the same for my sister. You experimented on all those innocent people, what did they do to you." All he did was laugh. He laughed like a lunatic and as if he didn't care at all. I wanted to  dive towards him, but a test subject jumped in front of him. "Cover your ears," swiftly said 6982. This thing let's of a loud ear-splitting scream. I looked at everyone and Vanessa was the only one that was reacting. Her head started to vibrate like a phone, her ears were bleeding. Then, as quick as a bullet her head turned into confetti. I couldn't move if I didn't want the same thing to happen to me. My father was getting away but 5706 continued the chase. Then 6982's brother walked in front of me but the bag that was on his head disappeared. When the subject looked at his face it stopped screaming, fell on the floor and started crying and mumbling to its self, while it was vulnerable I took my hand and sliced him in half. "Oh," said 6982. "So your the imitation of Moses." "Yes," I answered. Before his brother, could even turn around he swiftly put the bag on his head. "Why does he have to wear that thing?" I asked. "my brother has the ability of insanity." said 6982 "if anyone or anything sees his face they will go mentally insane at the sight of it. That's why I tell you not to look at his face. That is also the reason for the bag as well. But your sister? " he asked. "We don't have time to grieve now we have to catch my father." I said. Not a long run after we saw 5706 with make father in his mouth. I grabbed him out and slammed him on the floor. "I will kill you, right here, right now." I said. "Son please," he begged "I love you and you know that. I would never hurt you or even think of killing you. So please... Don't." For a second I thought of all the good things I did with my father. I remembered the time he taught me how to ride a bike, my first science project with him. I then let go of my grip. "Nooo," screamed 6982's brother. "You know if you let him go, he will try to kill you. DON'T EVEN THINK OF LETTING HIM FREE.!!!" "Son please," he said. He then started to cry and beg me to spare him. I let go. He then got up and took out a control out of his pocket and a door opened behind him. Behind the door were subjects upon subjects. He disappeared into the crowd. The army of subjects marched towards us. We were frantic, irrational and feared for our life. Then a suggestion came up, I still regret it. My mother, suggested she looked at 6982's brothers face. She went on to explain that if she did it, the insanity would cause an insane spike in her strength and wild behavior. I obviously refused and offered that 5706 should do it. She then said words that I can't even forget today. "I want you to live a life." she said. "A life so normal and full of experiences that you wouldn't even think of suicide and freedom from this world like I do." Before I could even rebut it. She swiped the bag of his head and took a long stare at him she then turned around and attacked the crowd. The ones behind her, were taken out by me and 5706. 6982 and his brother did the rest but unfortunately they got to Veronica, closed her in a circle, and killed her. I didn't want my mom to get hurt no matter what. I lost her in the crowd. 5706 and I finished the job, but,5706 soon died after we discovered my mother's body. We got to the end of the crowd and on the floor was a beaten, half eaten corpse. I ran towards her and held her so lifeless body. Her final words were I love you always remember me.