Chapter 7

Putting the pieces together

I snapped. Everything in me, just lost control. I ran down the hall, just in time to see my father trying to exit by some kind of plane. I found something on the ground. I think it was a rock or something. I picked it up and through it as hard as I could. I missed the plane. Then out of no where a boulder flew passed me and struck it down. My father came crawling out from the machine, but sustained a broken leg . He had crawled away just in time to escape the explosion of the machinery. I then grabbed him once more, but this time I tuned out everything he had to say. I punched, kicked and cursed him until I was weak. "Alright that's enough," said 6982. "Wait," said his brother. "Harry I need to tell you something." I asked what it was. "Harry...... I... I... I am your uncle, my name is Nicolas." "Stop playing around, now is not the time," I said. Only seconds later I heard a faint voice say "it's true." I turned around to hear my beaten and battered father. "you--you--- you lie," I screamed. "How could you be my uncle.  I mean we have nothing in common." I was so confused, I had lost everything, I had nothing left. I didn't know, whether to believe him or just ignore it. At this point a sheep could be related to me for all I know. "I was born with a defect in my head and your father here wanted to fix me up. So, he took me to his lab. He worked day and night, weeks upon weeks just to find the cure. But then he got fed up. I was no longer worth his time." Richard went on to explain that to keep alive down here, he would turn him into a mutant. "Even after all that's happened I still have a little love for him. My father then explained that, that is why he does his experiments. I then stopped and thought about everything. Everything around me froze. I was in a situation of thinking whether he did these so we could live a normal life. Or if..... He was really insane. "Harry?, Harry." I came out of my day dream. I was faced with a choice. Let my father continue his experiments or... kill the only family I have left. It was a lose, lose situation.