Home Sweet Home

( Drake's POV):

"Lost in this darkness I've lost myself in all this mess.

Can't seem to climb out of it,

It's like I'm stuck but I can't admit.

Too stubborn to realize.

To blind to see with my eyes.

Too young for these foolish lies.

I'm just a kid, but I've learned to be wise."

Those were the last words I wrote in my notebook. These thoughts kept spiraling in my head. I looked around already knowing where I was. Hell. I rubbed the side of my head where my sister had knocked me out. I couldn't move any part of my body, my leg felt like it was stripped of all it's nerves. I rubbed my ankle for for some kind of feeling. Nothing. Just numbness. I wanted to just break down. But crying always got me nowhere and I didn't want her to hear me. God this place hasn't changed a bit. I was in the basement of my old house. This is where my mother had me sleep. Right here on this stone cold cement. It was one of my "punishments" I gritted my teeth. This place gave me nothing but rage.

I heard a door unlock. At least I think it was. I can still hear ringing inside my head and I don't know where it's coming from.

*click* *clack*

I heard her stiletto heels coming down the stairs.

"Well I guess I could say you've changed, but you're still the same old piece of shit." I said as I elevated my head to look up at her.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your mother?" She spat.

There it was. That word. I gritted my teeth as I looked at her. She had the same skinny,but not, at the same time kind of figure. She had more wrinkles and her hair was slowly fading along with her skin. She smiled at me as if to welcome me. I could almost see the cigarette stains gnawing away at her teeth.

"Mother?!" I practically spat in her face.

"Yes mother" she said coming closer to me. I could smell the alcohol coming from her breath.

"You don't even know the definition" I said sitting up in my position.

"I'm pretty sure I fucking carried your ass around for 9 months and spent almost 24 hours conceiving your big ass head" she screamed.

"Just because you fucking gave birth to me does not make you a mother!" I screamed back. All this unexpressed anger that has been building on me for years suddenly broke out of me. I started shaking, afraid i might actually punch her. I got up halfway leaning on the desk behind me and lifted my shirt.

"Do you remember these?!"

She put her hands over her mouth as she looked at my scars across the sides of my stomach and lower back.

I finally got some emotion out of that bitch.

"Yeah well they're still here" I said looking at them myself.

My legs gave out from under me as I tried to hold on to the nearest desk by me.

My sister came running down to help me.

"NO FUCK YOU TOO. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOCK ME THE FUCK OUT AND JUST LEFT ME IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL I WOULD BE ABLE TO STAND UP." She stepped back.

"Yeah well the detectives were asking questions so we had to take you." My sister said.

"So the detectives were questioning me also why the fuck does that matter. And why after all these fucking years are you still with her?" I pointed to my mother.