☽ Chapter Four - Firsts ☾

A/N: ALAS! THE LONG AWAITED UPDATE! I APOLOGISE FOR IT HAS BEEN TORTUROUS MONTHS SINCE THE LAST-

okay, lets just get on with it...
oh but quickly; I haven't watched TVD in a while so a lot of this may be hugely incorrect
and sorry for the huge delay.

Erwin's POV (switchin' it up?)

Levi decided to bring a chick back to the house, which is already strange enough but he was clearly embarrassed. I don't get it. He could've just told me. Not a word has slipped his mouth since the brunette left, after storming straight upstairs, Levi has locked himself in the bedroom.

What I wish to understand is why; why was he so embarrassed? He could have simply called me and made an excuse for me to stay away from the house, much like I used to many years ago. Peace and quiet is, in the end, hard to come by when you're living with someone other than your partner.

***

Thinking of this now makes me recall something from many decades ago...

My first meeting with Levi.

A time before me and the Raven boy were living together but while we were, you might say, acquaintances. When I regard someone as an "acquaintance" I mean that I know their vampire identity but have never met officially.

However, that night, which I was spending binge eating and draining my maid from every drop of blood, both of us committing terrible acts of debauchery the entire night was soon turned upside down...

All began with a shy knock at the door. Despite how lightly the tap echoed through the house, it startled me. My initial plan was to ignore the visitor entirely. That was until Isabel, the red haired woman I was with, reminded me that every single light in the house was turned on. I cursed under my breath as I walked - or rather, stumbled - toward the door.

Peeling the ancient oak from its frame my eyes met darkness, despite the movement-sensing lamp emitting a light too bright for my buzzing brain to handle.

Then my eyes dropped.

They scanned shining black hair. Encountered a deathly stare of grey orbs. Found a young, small boy who had recently been turned.

With a petite frame like his standing before me, I had to invite him in. Isabel helped me comfort him (women are often better at that sort of thing). We listened to his story of transition and he told us of his memories - the few he had left. Strangely, he had this amnesia-like effect from the turn.

***

An alarming crash echoed from upstairs, distracting me from my trail of thoughts. I call Levi's name. In return, all I receive only silence, followed by a harsh rap at the wooden door. This soon lures Levi from his room; crashing and bounding downstairs.

"Why does nobody use the damned door knocker?" He exclaims, raising his voice before throwing the door back around. Face to face with the town mayor.

"Ah... My apologies, Sir. I will be excusing myself for tonight." and he slips past him, grabbing a jacket and exiting the house.

"Please," I started, paying more attention to the retreating back of my angsty housemate, "do come in..." I trail off slightly.

"If there is an issue, I can always return later? That would be no problem. I truly wouldn't mind..." The Mayor says. A thoughtful gesture although unnecessary, I'm sure he doesn't really mean it.

Dragging myself to the port, I pour both of us a glass. I don't bother asking the Mayor if he even likes it or hoe he prefers it.

***

The Town Mayor left not too long after his arrival. Clearly, he's a busy man I thought to myself. In our short time together he had at least 3 phone calls (only answering one), 12 sound effects I can only imagine to be emails and 6 texts.

I grunt slightly as I lift myself from my person favourite fauteuil a la reine vintage chair in the spacious living room only finding myself facing something shocking enough to knock me back into my chair...

WHAT IS IT? WHAT SCARED DADDY DANCHO?
and there u have it a little bit of their first encounter and some myyyyystery.. sorry it's short:( bit of a filler and no proof reading akk I'm going out on a whim here

thanks 4 reading, ur all stars ily