You Say You Love Me

My name is Cameron Daniels but you can call me Cammy or Cam for short. I'm 17 years old and  I live in Los Angeles, California I love this place but its not what its cracked up to be. When you think of Cali, you think of the celebrities and the glitz and glamour, but its actually the total opposite.

My real mom is a crack addict and my dad, well let’s just say he's DEAD. When I was 8 my mom traded me for a hit to her dealer/pimp. He brought me to his whore house and tried to rape me,luckily  i was smart enough to kick him in the balls and run.

I ended up running into this nice lady named Marie. She's my mom now, if it wasn’t for her I probably would be turned out, running the streets, or on crack like my mother. Thank the Lord for Marie. We live in a nice 2 story beach house and I have an older brother his name is Jaylen he’s 18 and a little sister named Waryn she’s 12.

Chapter 1

“You mean everything to meeee the air that I breath”

Why in the hell is my boyfriend calling me at 4 in the morning? He better be calling me telling me that Jesus just visited him! 

"Hey Baby"  "Hi, I say sleepily."  "Did I wake you up?"  "Yea, but what's up?, why are you calling me at 4 in the morning?"  "Umm I was just wondering if you wanted to come out for a little while so we can talk."   "Sure" "Aight I’ll pick you up in 5."

That was my boyfriend of 5 months, his name is Marcus, he's 6’2, lightskin, muscular build, hazel  eyes, and dimples. I just lose my breath thinking about him.

I wonder what he wants though? I quietly gathered a pair of black and red sweatpants, black crop top, and my Bred 11's. I brushed my teeth and wet my naturally curly hair. As i grabbed my purse, my phone rung indicating I had a text message from Marcus. "Bae, i'm outside" I shot him a quick reply then slowly creeped downstairs and out the door.

 When I walked outside Marcus was waiting for me looking sexier then ever, he had on a red polo v-neck, black basketball shorts and some jordan slides. I really don't get how this boy can look this sexy at 4 in the morning.

  "Damn bae you look good" " Thanks baby, I said while blushing"  "So what did you need to talk about?"  "I'll tell you in the car."  "Alright"

We got into Marcus's brand new cocaine white Benz. Marcus turned on the radio and Party by Beyonce came on. "Your touch is driving me crazy, I can't explain the way I feel"  "You done yet Ms.American Idol?" "Boy don't play with me but yea I'm done, now what you got to tell me?"

Marcus closed his eyes and gulped. Why in the HELL is he doing that this must be really important. "Cam I think I love you."

I'm sitting there straight up breathless, wow I don't know what to say umm should I say it back or..? "Oh um thats nice babe." I turned the music  back up and awkawardly looked out the window.

"What the fuck Cam, I just told you that I love you and all you can say is Oh?, man get the fuck out my car!"  "Marcus baby, we not even by my house please calm down, I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same towards you." " Damn, then these 5 months didn't mean shit to you huh?, You don't give a fuck about me huh? Man you a dawg ass hoe bruh, get the fuck out my car."

I get out and just like that he pulls off and then it starts raining,JUST MY DAMN LUCK!

I was walking down the street when this blue ferarri pulled up beside me. The driver rolled down his window and said," Aye beautiful you need a ride?" With out even looking his way I say no thank you and flash him my middle finger and continue my long trek home.

I started running because it was dark and me+dark don't mix at all. I walked all the way home and I was soaking wet and pissed to the max, I couldn't believe Marcus would put me out like the nerve of him.

I finally made it home by 5:45, I had to hurry up and take a shower and wash my hair. Since I was in a fuck everybody mood,  I threw on a oversized sweater from American Apparel, black leggings, and my all black Doc Martens. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113642072)

I'm really not in the mood to eat or talk to any one so I just grab my keys and go. I drive all the way to school listening to The Weeknd & Jhene Aiko on my phone. As I step out I see a crowd around someone. Me not being in the mood to tolerate anything at this moment, I shoved passed everybody to get inside the building.

 I get by my locker and see a note with a rose attatched from Marcus."Dear Cam, I'm really sorry about last night and I wanna talk, meet me by the bleachers after school, Love Maurice"

I'm so happy,that he wants to talk! I skip all the way to class not looking as to where I'm going . I bump into something hard, I feels like a big ass wall. As I look up I saw nothing but beautiful green eyes and instantly start feeling weak in the knees."

I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention."No it was my fault, what's your name beautiful? "Cameron but you can call me Cam, what's yours? "I'm surprised you don't know by now, I've been the talk of the school since I got here, but I'm Sean." "Well nice meeting you Sean but I have to go to class". "Nice meeting you too Ms.Cameron, hopefully I'll see you around."

And with that last sly comment he walked off with a wink. I get into class just as the tardy bell starts ringing. I couldn't not concetrate at all, Sean and his sexy ass smile was on my mind and I just couldn't shake it.

The class goes by super fast and by no time lunch is here, my favorite subject. I was waiting in line when this random ass bitch bump's into me on purpose then turns around and smiles, I swear if it wasn't for it being Taco Tuesday I would have been snatched her up by her weave and waxed her ass with the floor, but I just let her slide with a pop in the mouth. Just as I was about to check out a smooth hand touches me.....