Boo Thang

As I walk in class all hear is kissing noises and people making ooo's and aah's. When I sit down the school skank comes up to me and says "You know he only want to fuck you cause you easy right" "Girl please I dont give my cookies out to everyone who stick they hand in the pot"Everybody start laughing so loud I couldn't help but join in."Whatever Cam at least my boyfriend didn't dump me." "Girl at least I had a boyfriend!" That shut her up for the rest of the day. When the bell rang I hurried and ran outside.I swear I can't take this school anymore! I bumped straight into Jermaine my brother's friend."Aye Cam where you going""None of your business""Look, Just tell me so I can tell your brother."I will tell him if I want to Im not in the mood""Well let me come with you ok""Whatever" As we got into my car Jermaine switched the station to my song "Boo Thang by Verse Simmond. I started singing along and all I could think about was Sean these lyrics were so real.

*******************************************************************************************************

When we pulled up to the park it was so peaceful. "Come on let's walk around"Ok" "So why did you want to come with me""Because I think we should talk more I mean your are my best friends lil sister" I'm not going to lie that hurt a lil I mean I kinda had a crush on Jermaine. "Oh  Thats fine" By the time we finished walking the park 3 times it was almost sunset."I better get you home before they send the cops" "Lol ok" ........

We Pulled up to my house 15 minutes later."Thanks for today I really appreciated it you really didn't have to come" My pleasure" Corny much" "Ha HA now you better go before they come outside" "Okay bye" When i walked inside my mom lil sis and brother were sitting on the couch waiting for me with my aunts and uncles. Dang ya'll having a family reunion I said trying to lighten up the mood. "Girl don't you dare come up in heere like that We were sitting here worring about you because Jaylen saikd he didn't see you at school and you didn't come home we were about 5minutes away from calling the cops you damn near gave me a heart attack. "I'm so sorry mom really please forgive me" Don't ask me forgiveness ask your brother he was the one about to go into cardiac arrest" Im sorry Jaylen for not telling you I was leaving please forgive me bro I said with my puppy dog face."Yea I do but don't you ever scare us like that again" Awee thanks bro Love u so much :)"

**************************************************************************************************

Next week there is nothing but Christmas party planning and wishlist going around. All I wanted for Christmas was a boyfriend and a IPad. At school there were so many invites in my locker there was one from: Darian the cute jock, Misty the head cheerleader, Ja'ron the school player and so on.When it was lunch time I got in line and ordered my food when all of a sudden somebody cut in front of me I was about to start cursing when Sean turned around. Hey beautiful" Hey Sean...Umm why in the hell did you cut in front of me I don't play about my food" Damn somebody is fiesty well I'll catch you later then peace outttt!" Yea whatever all I had on my mind was two slices of pizza, french fries, and a soda, with a large cookie. When I finished eating lunch I got a text from Jermaine: Hey ma sorry to bother but I was wondering if you wanted to come to the party with me. All i could text back was umm sure. Jermaine has been acting different lately he wasn't his usual jerk-butt self.

***************************************************************************************************************

The night of the party I was so amped up! Me and my girls Chelsey and Dana got dressed 30minutes early. I had on a red and black tight fitting sweater dress with matching pumps and accessories and light red makeup my hair was in wavy curls. Chelsey had on a neon pink off the shoulder dress with matching pumps and black clutch. Dana had on a sheer black body suit with green accessories. I'm not going to lie we looked drop dead gorgeous.During the week I decided to cancel Jermaine's offer I ytold him I was going to go with my girls instead so he said he will see me there instead. When we pulled up the parking lot was packed to the fullist we could barely see a open space to park. When we stepped in the club all eyes was on us. So many dudes came up top us it wasn't even funny. We decided to get a drink and settle in first.2 hours later the drinks started getting in our system and we started dancing and having a good time. When all of sudden my girls told me to turn around and I saw Sean kissing another girl!!!!!!!!!!