Boyfriend #2

After this school week I was so exhausted and embarrased. Maurice and that cheerleader have made my life a living hell. They told everyone that they are together and that I was just a fling and didn't mean anything. And if things couldn't get any worse she is PREGNANT! OMG if it wasn't for my shopping trip with my girls Dana and Chelsey I don't know what I would do.We walked in the mall and headed straight for Forever 21.When I tell you we tore that store up we almost bought everything in there.Next store we hit up was WetSeal and then we walked into FootLocker.Right as we walked in I ran into no other than....Sean. Dang ma we gotta stop running into each other like this literally....ha-ha very funny I said sarcastically.Na forreal I mean you didn't use my number so I thought you forgot about a nigga.How can I ever forget about the one the only Sean Gates! I replied sarcastically.Funny so what you doing here. What it look like I'm shopping with my girls trying to forget everything. If you needed help forgetting everything you could have called me I told you I'm here for you always.Damn! girl you done being all up on him Dana said.Girl what are you sniffing I am not all up on him I said defensively.Ha ha my bad from "kidnapping" ya girl from ya Sean said. When we left the mall all they could talk about was how fine Sean was and if they were his girlfriend they would be all over him and such. I tuned everybody out.I was thinking about Sean myself.

****************************************************************************************************

MOnday strolled around and I didn't want to get up for nothing when all of a sudden I got a text: Goodmorning Ma can't wait to see you at school onelove Sean.After I read that I jumped right up and threw on my tight black apple bottom jeans and my fitted long-sleeve pink v-neck with coach boots.I ran down stairs and bumped into my brother's best friend Jermaine. Dang! Jermaine can you watch it! Why are you in such a rush.Cause I have places to go and people to see and why are you always eatting our food damn eat at your house gosh!Watch your mouth in my house lil girl! My bad mom I'm out. I arrived at school and I found Sean waiting for me with a teddybear. What's this for. For being beautiful..*blush* Thanks Sean but you didn't have to do this. I know but I wanted to now let me walk you to class. When we got to my class door Sean gave me a kiss on the cheek and I just started melting in my spot........