Good things come to a End

As I look up I see the new boy Sean looking at me with those beautiful eyes. Ummm Heyy...Hi...Can I get that tray please..Ohh Sorry I said i blushed liked an idiot.Na it's cool ma ummm so It may be to foward but umm can i have your number you know to use to study.Ha..I swear i started turning red.As i was about to answer my boyfriend Maurice comes over and let me tell you he looks mad as hell. Umm excuse me my man but you need to back up this my girl homie.No foul play my dude my bad.. Aye Camry I guess I'll see you around Sean said... As i looked at him when he was walking away Maurice grabbed me by my arm to the back of the cafeteria. What was you doing talking to him I told you not to talk to no other nigga. Look Maurice you are not my boss nor do you own me I can talk to anyone I want to and plus you don't have to worry about me cheating. Yea! you better not. Its the end of the day and it's time to meet Maurice by the bleachers Hmmm. I wonder what he wants.When I get over there I see Maurice and the head cheerleader Shanice kissing and doing some other things I rather not mention. I'm so mad right now all I see is red. As I go oer there and grab Shanice's hair I feel some strong hands around my waist begging me to let her go. I turn around and see Sean and I just break down crying and he ends up taking me home.

*********************************************************************************************************

By the time I got home I was so worn out I couldn't even work up the energy to get on my computer or answer my phone.I just closed my eyes and dreamed.....DREAM: Hey beautiful...Hi I missed you...Real I missed you to you know I think you cute.*blush* Thanks Sean.... Just as we were about to kiss my alarm clock wakes me up and my song comes on the radio.... Im sexy and I know it:).OMG! Why did I have a dream about Sean..and we almost kissed!!!!! Gosh I really need to get my head together.

**********************************************************************************************************

When I get to school by my locker I see Sean standing there in a black v-neck some black jeans and red shoes with the matching belt. I walk up and he just pulls me into a hug.Sorry about yesterday I told him I just don't know what came over me when I saw him I just can't ugh!! It okay Ma it's not your fault. I just  want to let you know that I'm hear for you..Thanks :)..Can I get them digits Na..Sure lol :)

Thanks for reading!!!!!!