My Boo

When I woke up the next morning I was still in Jermaine's arms. I don't know what's been going on between us but I kinda like it. "Aye ma you up" Jermaine whispered. "Yea I don't want to go  home can we just chill here"Yea whatever you want" We decided to watch a movie. Jermaine put in Friday. "Haha Smokey be killing me. I said in tears. After we calmed down from the movie we decided to order some Chinese. Jermaine I want- ...Before I could finish Jermaine orderd my favorite: Sweet and Sour chicken with shrimp fried rice and a egg roll.

"How did you know?" "I pay attention to things""LOL thanks " Welcome" After the food got there we ate and I was about to pick up my fortune cookie when out-of-nowhere Jermaine grabs it and starts eating it."Jermaine give me my fortune cookie!" "Oh you want it! Come get it""Is that a challenge?" "Maybe!" I jumped over the sofa and started tackling him and I was about to grab it he started tickling me."Jer-maine Ha stop- Im-/gonna pee!!!!"  When he finally stopped I read the fortune cookie:"Your  true love is right in front of you" I don't know why but that message stuck to me. Jermaine has been acting different me and I'm not going 2 lie I like it.

"Jermaine Do you like me?" He paused and turned slightly so he was facing me "Cam I don't like you" My heart stopped beating I tried to fight back the tears and hurt I felt "Its ok Jermaine I'm sorry I've been bothering you I'm gonna leave now" Before I could finish walking out he turned me around and kissed me with so much passion my knees went weak. "Cam I don't like you I love you"