Man Down

I was about to act a fool over that but I'm like I'm classier then that so I went over there and I started clapping and I said "I see that you found a date fast" Oh Shit Camry damn umm see me and her don't mean nothing I'm so come on let me talk to you" What in the hell really Sean you think I want to talk to you right now you must be stuck on stupid" I walked away but not before he grabbed me by arm and yanked me through the crowd."Sean wtf let me go" "No not until we talk."Look im sorry ok she didn't mean nothing ""Why are you telling me this we aren't together ok now let me go" Right after I said that I felt a hand across my face.

 My cheek started burning and the tears started flowing."Oh shit I'm sorry Cam I didn't mean it"  Next thing I know Jermaine was on top of Sean beating the crap out of him and my brother and Chelsey and Dana were bringing me to the car. "Imma going to kill that little piece of shit damn Cam you ok" Jermaine asked. "I guess I just really want to go home I'm tired please just bring me home."Ok Jaylen want me to bring you home to." "No, I going to handle this lil fucker for putting his grimy hands on my sister drop me off on this corner" "Drop us off to" Dana and Chelsey added. I couldn't even object, so Jermaine dropped them off.

"You ready to go home?" You know what I really don't want to can we just go somewhere else please" Yea Ma whatever you want" We pulled up to Jermaine's house. It was a nice size house and on the inside it was really warm and homey and it smelt just like cinammon and apples. I layed down on the couch I was so mentally drained."Cam you want to change to get you know comfortable." "Yea but I don't have any clothes""You can borrow a shirt from me and some sweats."Ok thank you so much for everything." "No problem" After I changed into the clothes I decided to creep around until I found his bedroom."Hey umm can I lay down on your bed." "Yea here is the remote""Thanks...Umm can you come lay with me please I really don't feel like being alone." "Yea" As Jermaine got in all I felt was safeness and warmth.