Part 17

"Wow, this is some place you got here." Jez said as she looked around. I've lived here for a good month now and I think I have everything the way I like it.

"You really like it?"

"Yeah. I mean it has your name written all over it."

"Should I be offended?"

"No! I mean...it just looks like you. That's all." I nodded

"It's really cool that you get to live here all by yourself. I WISH I had my own place."

"Maybe you could move in with me." I said half serious. She giggled

"I just might do that." She sat next to me on the couch

So, Mr. Perez, how's that heart of yours?"

"It's getting better." She nodded.

"Good. I like seeing you happy." I smiled

"You know, I finally remembered where I know you from."

"Oh really?"

"Yup. I actually saw you in the mall once. I thought you were extremely beautiful, but I didn't think you'd be interested."

"Well, maybe you should stop thinking." She said smirking. I laughed

"Maybe I should." We stared into each other's eyes. I felt my face getting closer and closer to hers. Before I knew it my lips were on hers. Her lips were so, so soft. Like a cloud. We started making out and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We sat there and tongue wrestled for a few minutes. I laid her back on the couch and got in between her legs. She locked her fingers in my hair. Everything started to intensify as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I sat up and pulled her onto my lap. I gripped her waist tightly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I lifted my shirt off while she started to suck on my neck. I brought her face back up to mind and kissed her hungrily. I felt her tug at my zipper. I pulled away from her face and bit my lip.

"You want it?" She nodded. I licked my lips slowly

"You gotta beg for it first." She got on her knees in front of me

"Please?" She begged. I smirked

"It doesn't sound like you want it to me."

"Please Princeton? Can I have it?" I thought for a minute

"Nah. You don't want it bad enough." I grabbed my shirt. She stopped me.

"Please?" She whispered. She kissed me from my abs up to my lips. I couldn't hold back anymore and I kissed her roughly. I picked her up and started walking to my bedroom.

"Ayo, Prince! Open up!!" Somebody shouted as they banged on my door. I put Jez down

"What the fuck?" I said "Who the hell is that?"

"Nigga who the fuck you think it is? Come on now! We got food and shit!" Ray Ray. Not only Ray Ray, but Roc and Prod too. Shit. I forgot they were coming over today. Jez and I fixed ourselves and I opened the door.

"Took you long enough." Roc said as they walked in

"Psh, you lucky I opened the door at all."

"Uh oh, I see why it took him so long to answer. Wassup Jez?" Prod said smirking.

"Hi." She waved awkwardly. The boys looked between the two of us with knowing smirks

"Prince, I think you forgot to zip you pants back up." Ray said chuckling

"Oh shit!" I said to myself and turned around to zip up my pants. For some reason they just thought this was soooooo funny.

"MAN! If we would've come a few minutes later we might have been on the set of a porno!" Roc said

"Shut up, Roc." I said and sat next to Jez. The boys just kept snickering.

"So what movie are we watching, Lost in Sex?" Prod said still snickering

"No, I was thinking more about I, Sexbot." Ray said

"No, how about Cloudy With a Chance of Sex?" Roc said. They laughed loud

"What about Forrest Hump?" Prod said

"No, how about Good Will Humping?" Ray said

"What about A Midsummer Night's Cream?" They laughed obnoxiously while Jez and I sat there uncomfortably.

"Guys, knock it off..." I said through gritted teeth

"Ya'll, what about Harry Potter And The Chamber of Sex?" Prod said

"How about Charlie and the Sex Factory?" Ray said. Roc fell out of his seat

"No...no!! No, I got one! What about Who Sexed Roger Rabbit?" They laughed louder and louder

"I know who sexed Roger Rabbit!" Ray said

"Who?" Prod and Roc said

"PRINCETON!!" They all fell on the floor laughing.

"You guys are assholes." I said. It's a good thing the lights were off because I'm pretty sure my face was red as a tomato from both anger and embarrassment. Jez just stared at the floor not saying a word.

"Ok...ok...o..k." Ray said trying to catch his breath "We'll just watch Night At The Museum." He popped the DVD in.

"Sex At The Museum..." Roc said chuckling. They all laughed quietly as Jez and I sat frozen.