7

Have you ever seen him play basketball? No?

Then, you should.

'Cause, holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

If I could paste a fucking video in my notebook of him playing basketball, I would. But, I can't. 'Cause, this ain't the future, and I'm writing in a fucking notebook, not a tablet.

And by tablet I mean the Samsung tablet or the Ipad or something, not a stone tablet.

So, extra lessons finished early, and I went outside to the court to sit by the captain and look at the boys play. Sure, at first he wasn't there. But then, out of the blue he suddenly appeared with a bunch of basketball guys from the neighboring school.

So, as a true vlogger (is that what you call it?), I took out my phone and directly ran up to record the game.

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET.

He looked amazing even through my tiny phone screen. And THAT needs extreme talent. 'Cause, who the fuck looks good on phone recordings?

JACOB OF COURSE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, do you know how amazing his dribble was?

It was like watching my coach play, and my coach has some killer skills.

Speed crossovers, fast spins, blinding between the legs, WHAT IS HE, A FUCKING STREET BALLER?

THAT shit, can only be accomplished when:

1. You were born with some bat shit talents.

2. You've been practicing like a crazy bitch ever since you were 3.

3. If you're Lebron James' son.

No. 3 is impossible, SO I DON'T KNOW IF HE ACTUALLY HAS SECRET TALENT OR HE JUST LOVES BASKETBALL THAT HE PRACTICES EVERYDAY LIKE A CRAZY BITCH.

IDON'TEVENKNOWANYMOREICAN'TEVEN AKLJBNCIUEAVUWCN.