18

I may be tired, BUT MY MIND'S SWRILING LIKE CRAZY!

So my friends and I entered this movie making competition, and I turned producer and scriptwriter. Well, other than those 2 jobs I also became one of the supporting roles, and I became co-director as well.

Yes. That's a lot of shit going on for me.

The movie we're making is about this autistic child who's obsessed with marbles, and how he gets over that obsession by turning to music. Classic cliché shit.

Oh yeah, and I was also in charge of the casting, and I casted Jacob to become one of the supporting roles since he had a loud voice. Chris is the autistic child (because he looked the part), and I'm his mother.

Yes. His mother.

It's the 2nd day of filming today, and I had to stay at school 'till 7 to keep everything in line. It's Jacob's scene today, so you know what happened.

I had a fulfilling VIP seat to look at his beautiful features. HAHA.

That, and I got to see him act as well. He's playing as a bully, BTW.

He's not that good, I must say. He's still awkward at it, and his movements seem kind of un-natural... Well, that's basically the reason why he's only a supporting role. But nonetheless, HE LOOKED CUTE AF.

God, I'm tired. I'm just gonna end it here today.