4

Those idiots.

We went to the movies right after school, me, basketball team captain Lily, and good old Jessica. That bitch.

We decided to go watch the live action Cinderella movie. Now, as testosterone filled as I' am, I still love watching movies like that. Honestly, I watch all kinds of movies. Except for '50 Shades of Grey' and 'The Notebook'. They're shit, and I know even before I watched it.

Anyway, the movie was great. I loved it.

But what I loved more was the fact that those 2 bitches decided to create a fanfic of my pitiful love life.

I'm Cinderella, and Jacob's prince charming (Wow. What a dream come true).

Just imagine it. Him asking me to dance, us chatting until midnight.

HAHA. LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN.

If it were to really happen, it would probably go like this:

We were dancing. No, not literal dancing, we were dancing with the basketball. It's past my curfew, but it didn't matter as long as I was with him.

I'd shoot, and he'd rebound for me. Each time I made a hoop, he'd ask me simple questions like,

"What's your favorite song?"

"Who's your favorite basket baller?"

And I'd answer them with all my heart.

I didn't want that moment to end, so I never bothered to look at the time.

That is, until I heard it. My phone was ringing, and it wasn't just any normal ringtone.

It was playing Skrillex's Bangarang. And you know what that means.

Coach is calling. This is not good.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath as I dashed for my phone. I pressed on the answer button, and before I could even say hello, coach was already screaming on the other side.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed out, clearly sounding pissed.

"I'm still in the court..." I replied, quite frightened from his voice.

"WELL, ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP ME WAITING DOWN HERE? YOU STILL HAVE EXTRA TRAINING WITH ME!"

"Yes, Sir. I'll be right there." And I grabbed my bag.

"Jacob, gotta go. Really sorry." I said as I ran out of the court.

"Wait! Aylene! Your ball!" I could hear him scream from behind, but I didn't bother to stop.

Coach is downstairs, and he's pissed.

I'm sorry, Jacob. I still want to live so I can see you again tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOOK AT MY AMAZING WRITING SKILLS.