Part 2- Training Became Scary

I quickly went to the bathroom to get changed. After changing i quickly warmed up and went into the pool. I asked my teammates " Who is he?" They said"Its our new coach, Mr Fred. Mr Peterson has resigned. " I thought 'SHAT. He already had a bad impression of me. Im totally screwed. What if he picks on me during trainings?' He was standing at the side of the pool while we trained. He looked at each and everyone of us with his eagle eyes. At 7.00 pm , he blew his whistle. And this marks the end of the training. He said 'Everyone please gather here.' All my teammates gathered in front of him. He said 'Good Job today but i want you guys to be even better the next day. He pointed out mistakes of every team members and warned them not to repeat it again. Today i will take it easy but starting from the next training, i won't tolerate any repeated mistakes again." He then said 'Everyone, dismissed except for the lady who came late.' I showed him a very irritated face and he glared at me. I flinched at his scary glare. I avoided his stare and headed to the pool again. But before i could step into the pool ,........

To be continued 😊

Hello. This is part 2 of the Strict Coach. Enjoy 😊