Part 6- Trouble , Trouble

Recap
Coach Fred walked towards my direction and ..

He said to me sternly infront of my boyfie, "What do you think you are doing? Come with me now." My boyfie looked rather puzzled. He asked me what happened and i told him "Gotta go." Marcus asked " To where?" I replied "sorry i will call you later" while being dragged out by coach Fred.

I was brought back to the training centre. Coach Fred yelled, "YOU! I can't tolerate anymore. I told you to come for training . You didnt show up. Even worse, eating something with such high calorie. Spending some sweet and quality time with your boyfie?" "No sir." I replied. "Well, since you skipped the gym session because you are busy dating, i will ban you from dating till the competition. And i will confisicate your handphone so that there will be no disruption during your training. And for now, 50 sit ups,50 push ups and 50 squats."

"Wtf so many punishment" i thought frustratingly. My teammates just arrived from lunch and saw me doing my punishment. They all gave me that 'poor you' look. That didnt even help cheering me up. What are teammates even for? 😢

"EVERYONE GATHER" said Coach Fred. "Competition is around the corner, please i hope everyone dont skip any trainings. This competition, i want everyone here to at least be qualified to finals. SO PLEASE WORK HARD." when he finished i saw him glancing towards me. I quickly looked away.

"YES SIR." said my teammates in unison.

Well, days just pass and pass . And i am so tired of trainings. 😧