Part 9- Sorry. I was wrong.

Recap: A familiar person stood beside coach . Guess who?

I looked up"Dad?" I called him. Well if all of you still remember , he is a really stern dad and a friend of Coach Fred so I thought coach couldn't handle me and called my dad.

Dad dragged me into a changing room. I was totally bewildered . He took something out of his bag. My eyes pop out when i saw it. Its a cane.
ITS A CANE. Many thoughts flew pass my mind and i was reminded of my younger days. Whenever i throw tantrums because I do not want to go for training, he will hit me with a cane. And I am very sure that I do not want to be caned again and I am already a teenage. To be caned by my dad at this age is totally humilating and embarrasing.

I begged him, " Dad, please don't cane me. PLEASE. PLEASE. Tears already filled my eyes even before he cane me. Without a word, he motioned me to do planking. He caned me repeatedly in the plank position with his muscular arms as he was a swimmer and that feeling was extremely terrible. EXTREMELY. I couldn't say anything because I was worried I would get myself in more trouble.

He continued caning me until a certain count he stopped. He asked me , "Why do you behave like this recently? You know that I will definitely not tolerate bad attitudes and badwords right? So, tell me what is with you these days?" Of course I will not tell him about what my boyfriend said to me today that left me in this state now. I sobbed and said"I think im just too tired." "DON'T YOU DARE TO USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE. TELL ME THE TRUTH." He said. "I WAS GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION. " I replied. He started caning me again. He said while he caned me, "TELL ME THE REASON YOU ARE DEPRESSED." I shut my mouth and ignored him. He began to hit even harder .

I yelled," DAD. S..st stop." It hurts damn badly. He said, I won't stop until you tell me the truth. He continued caning me and I finally gave in . I said, "stop . I'll tell you the truth." When i was about to sit down on the  ground. I immediately sprung up after touching the ground. My butt was extremely sore so I decided to just talk to him while standing.

"It's Marcus." I said. "Who is Marcus?" He asked with full of curiosity. "My boyfriend ." I replied. He didn't look very please about me having a boyfriend.

He said ," when you are suppose to focus on your upcoming competition, all you can think of is your boyfriend? Do you think that it make sense?" He scolded me. "I want you to break connections with him until you finish your competitions and don't you dare step an inch out of the dorm even when coach allows you all to have free time. I am restricting you from having free time. I already told coach about this. So he will stop you from going out of the compound. If I hear anything more from him, I will cane you even harder than this time."

'Ok. Dad. I'm sorry and I'll be a good girl again. " I replied.

When we walked out of the changing room, I saw Coach Fred there. He looked at me with pitiful eyes because he knew what happened inside the changing room. He asked me to go back to my dorm as he wants to talk to my dad.

I nodded and went back to my dorm.