Part 3- Oh my Life

Continued from last part 'before i could enter the pool'

Mr Fred shouted, "STOP. COME HERE NOW." I turned over to look at him. His stare is so sharp that it could kill people with it. I went over to him. He asked me,"Why were you late today?, you better not lie. " I replied, "I forgot that there's training today." His pupils enlarged in shock . He said, "Do you think swimming is something you should take easy in life? How can you forget to come for training? Do you want me to remove you out of the team? "NO , PLEASE . NO ."I was worried if he kicked me out, my dad would be extremely mad. "Sorry i wont repeat it again. " I replied. "NOW GET IN THE PUSH UP POSITION AND 100 PUSH UPS AS YOUR PUNISHMENT . Start NOW." oh god i feel like dying when im not even halfway through . After the 100 push ups, he dragged me to the pool. I continued training till 9.00pm. When i was about to leave the place, my mum called me. I just ignored the call as i was already heading home that time. When i reach home, it was 10.00 pm. My mum looked at me angrily. I asked her, "Why are you staring at me like that?" "Do you know what time is it now?" She replied. "Where did you go?" "I DIDNT GO ANYWHERE AND I WANT TO SLEEP NOW." I yelled. I did not want to tell her the truth about why i was late because i am worried she will scold me. I was heading to my room when my dad came out of his room due to my shout. Im like 'SHIT" My dad is a very strict person . He works as a swimming coach in another school. He was the national champion for swimming in the past. If he finds out about what i did today, he would definitely kick me out of this house. He asked, "Tell me the truth, why are you late?" "I.. I was j..just doing project in my friends house." I replied. His face instantly turned into a stone. He said"Why are you stuttering? Dont try to lie to me. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. " He yelled. My mum look very worried but she has nothing to say as in my house if my dad says so, we have to do it. I walked out of the house slowly. There is a tent outside of my house. That is for when my siblings or me come home late or did something wrong, we stay there for the whole night. It was a winter night. I went out to the tent and quickly zip the tent as it is really chilly out there. I was wondering," Hmm do dad know about the truth?"

Hi guys. Do you think dad knows my truth? 😁 Part3 is out. Enjoy. 😊