Part 4 - School break is about to begin !!!

After a night in the cold surrounding, i woke up and got ready to go to school. Before i left the house, my dad asked me once again why was i late home yesterday? I told him the truth. He scolded me of course but he say that he is glad that i told the truth eventually . Oh ya. I found out that my dad is actually friends with the new coach, Mr Fred. And Mr Fred told my dad about what happened yesterday . I thought ,"Oh great. Now my dad will know every single thing i do during training." (Note the sarcasm) So I went to school. And yes. Today is the last day of school before holidays. YESSS.

After recess, the school swimming team suddenly called for a meeting. I was wondering why. When everyone arrived, Mr Fred told us that there will be training everyday during the holidays. All of us sighed. He then glared at us and all of us kept quiet. He said"There will be a competition soon and I expect all of you guys to do well in the competition. So DONT ANYONE DARE TO SKIP ANY TRAINING. And Be Punctual. Those who are late, you will know what will happen. After we walk out of the room, we chattered among ourselves. One of my teammate,Mark said "Oh no. Our precious holiday is totally ruined?" "No more movie dates with my love" said Jasper. I thought, "Well, I think I will just skip some training. I need some freedom too. "

And so, holiday begins... on the first day of practice...

To be continued. Stay tuned to find out what happen . 😊