Chapter 1: Girl Overboard

------------------^Reason why is on the side^---------------

Ok so this is my first werewolf story plus I can't spell really good so just hang with me and for those that are reading my other book Love Kills I'm having writers block so I thought a new story could help it and I'll try to upload as much as I can on these two story's well enjoy!!!!

A five year old little girl name Mia is hiding under a desk she's playing hide and go seek with her brother, Mike, that is twelve years old. Their parents are the king and queen of startopia. At this time they were on a ship going back home after a peace treaty with the fairies. Boom!! Boom!! Boom!! Boom!! Something was happening to the royal ship. Mia was told to stay back while Mike was trying to find out what was happening.

When Mike found his parents and he asked them what was wrong and the king replayed " the engine is on fire we need to get out of here as soon as possible!!" the queen yelled " go get Mia quickly and go to the life boats will meet you their!!" While Mike was talking to his parents Mia decide to find a new hiding spot because Mike knew where she was hiding.

As she looked for a place to hide she was surrounded by flames. Mike saw his sister inside the flame he tried to run in the flames to rescue Mia but their was to much flames, he yelled out to Mia "I love you so much and so do mom and dad I'll came back with some water to put out the flames!!!!" Mia felt in her heart hat he won't come back in time.

By then the ship started to sink and she started to touch he water she stared to swim out. By the time Mike was getting the water his parents yelled at Mike to get in the life boat thinking that his sister was with him. When Mike got in the boat his parents asked at the same time "where's Mia?!?!?!?!?" But they asked to late because the ship was under the ocean by then. They all cried and yelled out "MIA!!!!!!!!!" but she was nowhere to be found.

At the other side of the ship before it sunken, Mia was swimming out of ship before it pulled her out. As she came out she was swept up by a large wave and when she went under the water she hit her head on a rock. When she woke up she was on an unknown island, she only know her name because of a gold necklace that had an engraving of Mia.

As night fell she heard more and more animal sounds. When it was come plenty dark she finally show animals all different species. From birds, to lions, to tigers, but the biggest one’s were wolfs they stood proud and with confident. Mia didn’t know how but she knew that they meant no harm. Over the years they have become her family, and she could talk to all of them, since she never remember her real family. But everyone accepted her because the two wolves were the king and Queen of the island had her to be the princess.

I hope this is good, please comment so I know what I should do and can anyone make me a cover for this? Well thanks for reading!!!!!! And just so you know i want do this all the time just when i need you to know something.