Chapter 4: The Unexpected

Mia

Only me and my family, with Kalka of course, were brave enough to go to the loud noise. I asked Kalka "What do you think it is?" She was silent for a few seconds then replied saying "I don't know but i hope i can climb it and swing from it." Laughing softly i shake my head think only Kalka would say that only her.

Not long after that we arrived by the edge of the north side of the island. What we thought was a bird, was in fact not. But it was a big and white like Kalka said it was.We all looked at my dad and he blink seven times which is the signal meaning lets all go back to the trees and hide. No, were not running away if that's what you think. We're hiding because if that thing is dangerous we can attack by surprise.

After, what seemed like forever,but only a few minutes we heard nosies. It sounded like talking, but not how me and my family talk. But how i talked with my old family. I gave my family and friend a look that meant i was going. My mom and dad nodded, because they knew how badly i wanted to know about my old family, but Kalka eyes widen and she was frozen.

She started to shake her head no but stopped when she saw the longing in my eyes. Right after that i heard talking again but only closer. I thought maybe they are the creatures like me that the bird's told us. When i finished that thought i heard "HELLO IS ANYONE OUT HERE?" and then i heard a different voice saying "Mike no one's out here its a unknown island dumb-ass" I took a step forward towards their voice, thinking it's now or never. I then yelled as loudly as i could.