Meeting Pete

The man returns with Patrick Stump walking close behind him. The man leaves through the door you both came in and Patrick stops in front of you. You walk forward to hug him.
"I told you it'd work out, kiddo," he says, smiling, as you're hugging him.
You let go and smile back. "Thank you so much, Pat. I owe you big time. Where's Pete?"
"The dressing room," he replies. "He's pretty down, so why don't you go in and help me cheer him up?"
"Sounds good!" You agreed.
The two of you walked towards the dressing room. You expect Pete to be facing you on a couch with tears in his eyes. Patrick opens the door and Pete is facing away from you in a rolling chair. He's on his phone. Patrick simply steps to the side and winks at you. You decide to play some games. Instead of saying something, you walk up and stroke Pete's hair. Thinking it was Patrick, Pete grunts, "Leave me alone, Patrick. I'm not in the mood."
You wink at Patrick and he plays along from across the room. "What, Pete? I didn't do anything."
Pete immediately looks up from his phone and turns around in his chair. His eyes widen and he stands up as he sees you. You reach for the back of his head and kiss him. You two must have kissed for a good thirty seconds before he pulled away and said, "What the fuck, I've missed you."
"Missed you too, Petey," you say.
He reaches for you again to kiss you some more, but he looks at Patrick and laughs.
"Get out, you asshole," he says playfully.
"I'll leave you guys to it," Patrick says, smiling, and leaves the dressing room.
Pete continues to kiss you. You grab his back and his shoulders and make a joke inside of your head about the fact that you're taller than him. He runs his fingers through your hair and you exchange short phrases such as "I love you," and "I miss you."
"I'm sorry I didn't come with you, Pete," you apologize.
"I apologize for not coming after you when you left to try and change your mind," Pete says.
Before you can protest about how none of it is Pete's fault, he pulls you back in for another kiss.