Nursing Me Back To Health

Dedicated to BYEemily for her comment on the last chapter!

Follow Me on Twitter @BYEcourtbell

----------------------------------------------------------

Hailey's POV

4 days later

I got out of the hospital yesterday and Riley came home this morning. Since then I've been sitting in Riley's room trying to avoid his brothers witch is going pretty well so far. Nobody really knows what to say right now.

I asked Joan earlier to see if I could go over to see Riley and she said yes of course. She thought is was good to spent time with her and her family surprisingly allowed me to come or allowed Riley to come.

*

*

*

*

Riley's POV

The pain is excruciating. This is definitely the worst pain I have felt in my entire life. My head is pounding, my back aches, and I constantly feel like I'm about to throw up. But the worst part about this is that I'm not me. I'm not use to this body. I feel like a toddler who's just learning how to walk and this body just doesn't do what I want it to.

I also feel terrible for what I did to Hailey. I meant to hurt her I was just mad and I really don't remember why. The most reasonable explanation is karma really. I pushed her, almost makes her lose her life but instead, somehow I end up in her body suffering though the pain. Alone.

Hailey's mom, Jada has been basically nursing me back to health, but again Hailey is her everything. Her everything that I almost destroyed...

---------------------------------------------------------

Really really short I know :( Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had to do my Canadian History homework :'( but I updated to day so yeah! Please keep the super sweet comments coming!

Did you guys so the new video? What the hell Toby? Did you just call yourself ugly?

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

~Court